Sign in to follow this  
EzPz51

How to stop collecting?

12 comments in this topic

Players
47 posts
22,979 battles

I have completed the Legion of Honor collection but i still keep getting duplicates.

I can't find the "stop collecting" button anywhere. Can someone tell me where it is?

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,831 posts
7 minutes ago, EzPz51 said:

I have completed the Legion of Honor collection but i still keep getting duplicates.

and you are sure that you get duplicates of this collection, and not of patches? because as soon as so have finished a collection, you shouldn't get further items for it (of course except from dedicated containers)

Players
4,046 posts
9 minutes ago, EzPz51 said:

I can't find the "stop collecting" button anywhere. Can someone tell me where it is?

Do you get duplicates for the collection or for patches?

Did you collect the containers with the duplicates before you finished the collection?

LoH container will always contain a collection item.

If the collection is completed any additional duplicate will be automatically exchanged for credits. There is no harm in collecting more.

Players
47 posts
22,979 battles

@Klopirat

@Egoleter

I finished the Legion of honor collection yesterday, today i started playing and got my first daily container, opened it and it had a Legion of Honor duplicate in it.

About the picture @SmashUrr posted, it does not show that button in my collection, so i can't switch to "stop collecting".

Does the "stop collecting button" disappear after you completed a collection?

When I now think of if I didn't notice the stop collecting button even when the collection was not complete.

The last time I saw that button was when I was collecting the "In service of the Motherland" collection

[PERMA]
Players
1,738 posts
15,065 battles
5 minutes ago, EzPz51 said:

@Klopirat

@Egoleter

I finished the Legion of honor collection yesterday, today i started playing and got my first daily container, opened it and it had a Legion of Honor duplicate in it.

About the picture @SmashUrr posted, it does not show that button in my collection, so i can't switch to "stop collecting".

Does the "stop collecting button" disappear after you completed a collection?

When I now think of if I didn't notice the stop collecting button even when the collection was not complete.

The last time I saw that button was when I was collecting the "In service of the Motherland" collection

Yes very sorry My Bad:-

I didn't realise 

Urmm what a fool of a thing that is the button goes.

image.thumb.png.2047d7d24f725dd10919d31b82138af5.png

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,831 posts
17 minutes ago, EzPz51 said:

strange, I didn't know this was possible...

Players
47 posts
22,979 battles

@ColonelPete

I have 2 collections complete "In service of the Motherland" and "Legion of Honor"

I have 5 collections not complete, for which i never get items and there is also no "do not collect" switch in them ("hunt for Bismark", "Dunkirk", "2 years of world of warships", "Battle of the North Cape" and "Vive la France".

I started these 5 collections by buying a chest for them in the armory (before that they were inaccessible). I hoped once I opened them this way, I would be able to start collecting them but that didn't happen.

So to recap: i have 5 incomplete collections for which i never get items and a complete collection for which i get duplicates and none of them shows an "do not collect" "collect" button.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,831 posts
20 minutes ago, EzPz51 said:

I started these 5 collections by buying a chest for them in the armory (before that they were inaccessible). I hoped once I opened them this way, I would be able to start collecting them but that didn't happen.

only items for certain collections can be found in daily containers, and this is usually mentioned when a collection is released, for example here

frcoll.thumb.JPG.64812b798f0288e5d58af210add75a6a.JPG

For other collections you have to get the special event containers, and therefore those collections don't have the "do not collect" "collect" button

[LAZY]
Beta Tester
136 posts
13,423 battles

After completing you legion of Honor collection - If you do not enable another collection - every duplicate for your current Legion of Honor collection ( you earn in daily crates) will be automatically converted to 15.000 credits.

Sign in to follow this