Mrs_Ragdoll

[DIV-1] Division 1 - Casual Clan Recruiting Active Players for Division Play

75 comments in this topic

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

Hi Captains,

Division-1 was founded for active casual gamers that like to play WOWS together without typical clan requirements.

We don't expect you to play Clan Wars, use voice chat, join a Discord or TS server, have high tier ships, have a certain win/loss ratio etc. unlike most other clans.

We play ships of all tiers at Random Battles and Operations in Divisions for more teamwork and fun. For those who enjoy Clan Wars, you're welcome to join us. Playing Clan Wars is optional, not a requirement to join.

We have a Discord server available. It's not required that you join but it would be awesome. It's handy and we have a lot of information and tips & tricks there.

You can get our help and support, chat about anything, ask to team up in a Division, bonus codes will be posted etc. Using a mic in our clan is also not required but optional.

If you join the clan you will receive bonuses like more XP,  Free XP,  captain XP , credits and coal.

To join the clan you need:

- to play in Divisions besides playing solo
- a mature and friendly attitude
- use and understand english language
- be an active member: play an average of twice a week or more (with exceptions ofcourse)

* Members that are inactive for more than 20 days without notifying the commander will be removed.

This is a rule to keep the clan active and slots available for active players. You can always send a request to join us again when you took a break from the game and was removed for inactivity.

If this all sounds interesting to you and fits your expectations of a casual clan, please search at the clan section ingame for [DIV-1] Division 1 and join us, you are welcome  :)

You're welcome to join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/T7c65vP 

Hope to see you on the Battlefield

f8ctW2M.png

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles
6 hours ago, Hostilities_Only said:

Applied, complete noob but I won my first 2 random battles, Division 1 sounds great to learn the game :crab:

Thank you for applying. We play for fun with teamwork in Divisions and we have some other beginners in the clan without only 50 battles or so. I'm playing for 4 years myself already but I play all tiers. Let us know if you want to team up in the Division chatbox ingame or invite other members directly into a Division :) 

P.S. If you want to learn more about ships and what captain skills are good for them, which modules, signals and upgrades is recommended, take a look at:  https://wiki.wargaming.net

and at http://shipcomrade.com you can see what most people have as captain skills per ship, it's sometimes is a bit different then what wiki wargaming says. But it's ofcourse also because of personal preference and playstyle. 

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles
On 9/6/2019 at 10:59 AM, Hostilities_Only said:

Great! Thanks for the links Mrs_R!

if you want to play together some time soon let me know. I have all tiers and play them all. Just send me a message ingame or via the forum. I'm online daily myself.

[DIV-1]
Players
7 posts
731 battles

I tend to log in late Mrs_R , around 10:30 pm but on random battle its always 1 v 1 player and all the other ships are bots - assume its more player v player in higher tiers (currently up to Tier 3 on CL's & DD's) across all nations. I will look out for you next time I'm on. Am loving the game but v. bots makes it a bit boring.

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles
1 hour ago, Hostilities_Only said:

I tend to log in late Mrs_R , around 10:30 pm but on random battle its always 1 v 1 player and all the other ships are bots - assume its more player v player in higher tiers (currently up to Tier 3 on CL's & DD's) across all nations. I will look out for you next time I'm on. Am loving the game but v. bots makes it a bit boring.

oh yes that's a bit later then I normally play. Amsterdam time zone or UK  (minus 1 hour)? I'm from the Netherlands. Bots in tier 3 at that time? Or you mean in tier 1 and 2? There are not many matches in tier 1 and 2, you can skip it asap. It's a great game but against bots it's quite boring indeed. It's more fun to play with/against real players  :)

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,394 posts
9,484 battles

ladies and gentelmen, please use PM function instead of recruitment thread for chit chat.

PS: This counts as a bump too.. so.. 24 hours..

• Cool 2

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

Currently 5 open spots left to join Division-1. We'll upgrade the Naval Base soon when we have enough oil so we can accept more players :)

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

If you are a gamer who loves WOWS and you just want to play some rounds with some teamwork in Divisions, without any clan stuff and all kinds of requirements, you're welcome to join Division-1.

We can accept 4 more players before we have to upgrade our clan capacity. We currently have 26 members out of a maximum of 30. I'll upgrade the clan maximum members to 35 players soon when we have enough oil.

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles
20 hours ago, ScardyFox_1 said:

Could I have an invite please? I play fairly often, have multiple tier ships across the board and just want to be somewhere nice.

ScardyFox

Hi, I've just send you an invite :)

Players
7 posts
736 battles

Hey.

Color me intrigued.

I recently returned to WoWS and would be in need of help here and there, maybe even some tutoring?

Broadly speaking I just need to tag along some like minded players for division battles and grind out whilst soaking in information around me like a sponge.
I'd say I have a basic understanding of gameplay but inconsistency is my greatest nemesis, something I'd like to work on.

Some stuff I feel like I have backwards, some I don't even know about.
Angling and stuff, aware of, trying to accomplish this, but I tend to dip from one ship to another and end up becoming clueless as most ships have unique characteristics.

As for the maps and general positioning is what I also need help with.
I tend not to rush and I would consider myself as more of a methodical player but the problem for me is knowing when to pick my battles.
When to engage enemies, when to run. This seems to be my Achilles Heel and more often than not I make poor judgement calls.

Hopefully you guys have a slot open and could consider teaching a relatively new but highly motivated and active fella some tricks and all that.

Cheers.

• Cool 1

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

Hi Medoda1190,

Yes we have spots left and I'm also going to upgrade the max clan capacity later when Iog into the game so we can accept another 5 players. Nice to hear that you are interested in joining Division-1. We can certainly help you. We have some players that are already at tier 10 and are playing for years but we also have a lot of beginners and also players that are now at the mid tiers (like tier 6 and 7). I'm at tier 10 myself and playing for 4 years since the game launched but I still play all tiers and all classes. The things you mention are the exact same things my husband is also struggling with. If you join our clan you can also join our Discord if you want, it's not required to join but optional. We post a lot of help and news there and bonus/promotion codes etc. Hope to see you ingame soon. Have a good day.

Players
7 posts
736 battles

Sounds great!
I'll shoot a request to join your clan.

As for the Discord, that's nice that you have one for the clan, as I believe I could learn better over voice.

Cheers.

[OLEUM]
Players
2 posts
2,121 battles

I would love to join the team. 

Playing since may this year, about 5-7 times a week. I'm a cruiser type who loves to deal raw DPM, hug islands and kite. 

I research a lot about the game mechanics so my in-game knowledge is on point.

What I'm looking for is a fun crew to play divisions with, that are somewhat competitive. My goal is to improve as a player and work down the tech trees whilst earning resources for some nice clan related bonusses.

Send me an inv. if you have a spot available, looking forward to it!

Currently I really enjoy the IJN cruisers, Russian cruisers and RN cruisers with about 60-65% win rate, about 1200 base xp average. 

• Cool 1

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles
1 hour ago, GiO_SAinTS said:

I would love to join the team. 

Playing since may this year, about 5-7 times a week. I'm a cruiser type who loves to deal raw DPM, hug islands and kite. 

I research a lot about the game mechanics so my in-game knowledge is on point.

What I'm looking for is a fun crew to play divisions with, that are somewhat competitive. My goal is to improve as a player and work down the tech trees whilst earning resources for some nice clan related bonusses.

Send me an inv. if you have a spot available, looking forward to it!

Currently I really enjoy the IJN cruisers, Russian cruisers and RN cruisers with about 60-65% win rate, about 1200 base xp average. 

Hi GiO_SAinTS,

I'll send you an invite right now, it's the last slot available. Then we are full (35 members) until we can upgrade the clan capacity to 40. We need more oil for that. Thank you for joining us. Me and quite some other members are online everyday so you can team up with us soon if you want.

Edit: I see you are still in another clan. I can't send an invite because of that (not possible technically). If you want to switch clans you must leave the old one first and you get a penalty from the game to wait 3 days before entering a new one.

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

Clan is temporary full

I'd like to inform you that at this moment we can't accept anymore new players into the clan until we've upgraded the clan capacity from 35 to 40 members. We need about 10.000 more oil for that. I hope I can upgrade the building needed soon (in about 1 to 2 weeks is my estimation). There are also about 3 or 4 players at that time that will maybe be removed for inactivity so we'll have atleast 5 to 9 spots open again at that time. Please standby for more info if you want to join our clan. I'll post in this topic when we have open slots available again. I've messaged some players personally who wanted to join but can't. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Edit: I've decided to upgrade some other buildings first to give our current members more clan bonuses

[DIV-1]
Players
169 posts
6,890 battles

We are recruiting players again! :cap_look:

Hi all,

We have slots available in our clan again. At the moment 2 but we can upgrade the clan building needed tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so we'll have 7 slots available. If you're looking for an active casual & mature play for fun clan to play random battles in divisions you're welcome to join us. We also play operations sometimes. We have no requirements except for being a friendly/mature minded and active player so we always have players online to team up with. Hope to see you ingame.