Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ViceAdmiralMorgan

Server issues

3 comments in this topic

Players
75 posts
11,031 battles

Hello, 

Got a problem with the game, it keeps freezing after a few minutes ? Do not understand how this is possible.

This morning I had no problems with the game, but after 12:00 hrs it started. I can play one game at the most and then the game freezes.

Does more people have the same problem on the EU server ?

Greetings.,

ViceAdmiral Morgan.

Players
9 posts

Over the past week almost every battle has ended, for me, when the server connection quit. Wargaming pops up a dialogue box explaining that this is a 'technical issue' - duh!

So, every time this happens I have to reconnect but, in the meantime, my ship's been sunk, I've wasted my doubloons, signals and consumables and forfeited credit for an almost certain victory. Great fun!

No matter what I'm doing on the internet, my fibre connection is solid. I have no problems with any online activity other than WoW. (online banking, shopping, gaming, Netflix and Amazon Prime etc.

Windows network diagnostics finds nothing.

All of that being true, can anyone explain what 'technical issue' Wargaming is talking about. If the problem persists, I'll have to throw in the towel.

Players
75 posts
11,031 battles
On 9/1/2019 at 1:49 AM, AlbaMaris said:

Over the past week almost every battle has ended, for me, when the server connection quit. Wargaming pops up a dialogue box explaining that this is a 'technical issue' - duh!

So, every time this happens I have to reconnect but, in the meantime, my ship's been sunk, I've wasted my doubloons, signals and consumables and forfeited credit for an almost certain victory. Great fun!

No matter what I'm doing on the internet, my fibre connection is solid. I have no problems with any online activity other than WoW. (online banking, shopping, gaming, Netflix and Amazon Prime etc.

Windows network diagnostics finds nothing.

All of that being true, can anyone explain what 'technical issue' Wargaming is talking about. If the problem persists, I'll have to throw in the towel.

I found that the main problem was a windows update.

I have reinstalled the game and now it works fine again.

Perhaps you have the same problem, who knows. 

Sign in to follow this