Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dry Dock: Enterprise

33 comments in this topic

[-GDS-]
Players
47 posts
8,920 battles

I hope she will come back soon. I would buy her but I was too late... Hmm, bad. The big E must come back in the shop!:cap_money:

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

This comes from reddit, about a thread on the Zeppelin... With numbers like that, it's unlikely the Enterprise will be coming back. 

vphfntfr0yl31.jpg?width=566&auto=webp&s=

[ROUGH]
[ROUGH]
Players
48 posts
12,962 battles

I recive Enterprise from supercontainer 17.09.2019 ... shall i concider myself as a lucky person?

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,727 posts
24,805 battles
1 hour ago, Carrington_ said:

I recive Enterprise from supercontainer 17.09.2019 ... shall i concider myself as a lucky person?

Seeing as the Enterprise may not come back at all, yes you should.

Players
1,270 posts

I have the Enterprise CV. Guess I have a rare CV now then if pulled from sale for being OP.

Finally, something I can blow my trumpet about.:cap_horn:

Players
10 posts
731 battles
On 9/4/2019 at 3:40 PM, HussarKaz said:

Too powerful? :Smile_teethhappy:

T8 CVs are now a pain to play. They have to face T10 and after AA changes, they are often unable to attack even single T10 ships (I have captain with survivability skills and still my Lexi F4U Corsair squadrons are destroyed by i.e. Smolensk before even first attack) not mentioning a formation of T10 ships.

On the other hand, when T8 CVs see T6 ships, they massacre the entire enemy team, which is totally helpless against +2 CVs.

The AA changes should be revoked and CVs should have +1/-1 MM. This is the only way to balance them.

I agree. Balance is even worse at tier IV. i can do 2x dmg in langley than in kaga . When are you gonna do something with it at tier 8+ ?

[FAIR]
Players
124 posts
9,126 battles

Hello together

Does the Enterprise ever come back to the Premium Shop? I would really like to buy her, because I am a great fan of this shop and about her history. It would be very great to go into battle with such a great and glorious Ship

greetings _Fives

Players
3,049 posts
988 battles
On 9/12/2020 at 5:17 PM, _Fives said:

Hello together

Does the Enterprise ever come back to the Premium Shop? I would really like to buy her, because I am a great fan of this shop and about her history. It would be very great to go into battle with such a great and glorious Ship

greetings _Fives

Hi Captain,
At the moment, it’s very unlikely that the Enterprise will return to the Premium Shop. The situation may change in the future though.
But, you can still get the Enterprise through special events or Santa Boxes. 

Sign in to follow this