Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dry Dock: Enterprise

30 comments in this topic

Players
962 posts
2,698 battles

This is the copy of my youtube comment

It whould have beed much better with the Star Trek The Motion Picture Enterprise soundtrack 

[SWTP]
Players
1,569 posts
11,076 battles

Wow. Russian marketing of the highest order.You nearly made me buy her, just a one small problem...

I can't.:Smile_facepalm::cap_fainting:

@The_EURL_Guy where is Enterprise?

She is missing from the premium shop, have you finally noticed how brokenly OP she is and now is she joining The Mighty Lootbox only Armada? :Smile_trollface:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,041 posts
3,246 battles
3 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

Wow. Russian marketing of the highest order.You nearly made me buy her, just a one small problem...

I can't.:Smile_facepalm::cap_fainting:

@The_EURL_Guy where is Enterprise?

She is missing from the premium shop, have you finally noticed how brokenly OP she is and now is she joining The Mighty Lootbox only Armada? :Smile_trollface:

Unfortunately Enterprise was removed from the premium shop because we detected fluctuations in her combat efficiency after update 0.8.7. We need to investigate it and only then will we decide if the sales will be resumed.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

5 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

@The_EURL_Guy is a bot apparently. No use in tagging it.

Still, an official statement would be nice @Crysantos @MrConway @Sehales.

He is not a bot, but a) Deals with our portal and not forums and b) is on vacation :cap_like:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[SWTP]
Players
1,569 posts
11,076 battles
1 minute ago, MrConway said:

Unfortunately Enterprise was removed from the premium shop because we detected fluctuations in her combat efficiency after update 0.8.7. We need to investigate it and only then will we decide if the sales will be resumed.

So it was recently even worse then before, or it took you a few months to discover obvious? Anyway shame, as I was really going to get her soon.:Smile_sad:

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
12,684 posts
18,171 battles
3 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Another question if I may.

If found too powerful can she be nerfed as part of the ongoing CV rebalancing process or is she still under "premium protection"?

• Funny 4

Players
310 posts
889 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

If found too powerful can she be nerfed as part of the ongoing CV rebalancing process or is she still under "premium protection"?

Too powerful? :Smile_teethhappy:

T8 CVs are now a pain to play. They have to face T10 and after AA changes, they are often unable to attack even single T10 ships (I have captain with survivability skills and still my Lexi F4U Corsair squadrons are destroyed by i.e. Smolensk before even first attack) not mentioning a formation of T10 ships.

On the other hand, when T8 CVs see T6 ships, they massacre the entire enemy team, which is totally helpless against +2 CVs.

The AA changes should be revoked and CVs should have +1/-1 MM. This is the only way to balance them.

• Bad 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
12,684 posts
18,171 battles
4 minutes ago, HussarKaz said:

T8 CVs are now a pain to play.

AA is objectively the weakest it has been since 0.8.0.

0.8.7 presented a gigantic nerf to AA as a whole, most T10 AA ships are lucky to have even retained half of their DPS.

If you're struggling with T8 CVs in T10 matches then it is entirely on you. This applies especially to the Enterprise as she is a T10 CV in disguise.

Players
5,438 posts
245 battles
14 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

There you go, shes been flexing WAY too much hense why shes gone owari da.

Also any premium sold via the cash shop even after said premium is still unable to get nerfed.

PAK 40 t is a very gud example of dat. i loike sniping teh toineh tonks at tier 3 with tier 10 camo ratings :Smile_trollface:

Players
399 posts
2,646 battles
35 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

When they sold the big CV package, they said "Changes to ships may occur, balance in progress". When the CVs were put into the shop individually afterwards, this "balance info" was removed. Which leads to my conclusion, changes should not happen to these ships. Let's see...

Players
8,827 posts
10,226 battles
20 minutes ago, Von_Pruss said:

When they sold the big CV package, they said "Changes to ships may occur, balance in progress". When the CVs were put into the shop individually afterwards, this "balance info" was removed. Which leads to my conclusion, changes should not happen to these ships. Let's see...

So, big pack CV will be nerfed but otherwise no? :Smile_trollface:

[SWTP]
Players
1,569 posts
11,076 battles
1 hour ago, HussarKaz said:

T8 CVs are now a pain to play. They have to face T10 and after AA changes, they are often unable to attack even single T10 ships (I have captain with survivability skills and still my Lexi F4U Corsair squadrons are destroyed by i.e. Smolensk before even first attack) not mentioning a formation of T10 ships.

On the other hand, when T8 CVs see T6 ships, they massacre the entire enemy team, which is totally helpless against +2 CVs.

The AA changes should be revoked and CVs should have +1/-1 MM. This is the only way to balance them.

@El2aZeR maybe we misunderstood those "fluctuations in combat efficiency" and per overwhelming player base requests WG is working on buffs for poor bigE and she will be back even stronger soon😂

• Funny 1

Players
310 posts
889 battles
54 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

@El2aZeR maybe we misunderstood those "fluctuations in combat efficiency" and per overwhelming player base requests WG is working on buffs for poor bigE and she will be back even stronger soon😂

Most of "requests" look like this:

DD players: HURR DURR CV OP I CAN'T SHOT ENEMIES FROM NOWHERE WG PLS NERF

CA players: HURR DURR BB OP THEY KILL ME WITH ONE SHOT WG PLS NERF

BB players: HURR DURR DD OP THEY SEND TORPEDOES FROM NOWHERE WG PLS NERF

• Funny 1

Players
310 posts
889 battles
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

AA is objectively the weakest it has been since 0.8.0.

0.8.7 presented a gigantic nerf to AA as a whole, most T10 AA ships are lucky to have even retained half of their DPS.

If you're struggling with T8 CVs in T10 matches then it is entirely on you. This applies especially to the Enterprise as she is a T10 CV in disguise.

Maybe Big E is performing better but Lexi is a pain.

I didn't say playing is impossible but it's just totally unpleasant. You spend most time waiting until your planes reach the target, 1 attack, squadron down, return to carrier.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
12,684 posts
18,171 battles
10 minutes ago, HussarKaz said:

Again, AA has been nerfed into the abyss with 0.8.7.

If you still believe T8 CVs to be a pain to play, either the CV you're playing doesn't fit you or high tier CV play in general is not for you.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
2,193 posts
14,629 battles
4 hours ago, MrConway said:

Nice try, but nope.

The "fluctuations" in her combat efficiency have been there for months. WeeGee just didn't act on it sooner to extract more money. I guess the sales dropped  below a threshold so now was a good time to pull it from the store. (I don't blame you, WeeGee isn't a charity organisation after all). But claiming that "after update 0.8.7." ... no way.

Where is the balancing of RU BB? They've been in game for longer than 0.8.7. but NOTHING there so far. I mean, I could understand ( a bit ) before CB season, but now the picture must be very clear. But I guess you still don't have enough data? I mean, it's not like the amount of battles in RU BB is way higher than the amount of battles in Big E, so why is it you haven't acted yet?

• Cool 1

Players
255 posts
11,058 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, MrConway sagte:

So glad you were able to add yet another crowning achievement to the overwhelming success story that is your CV rework. Your balancing luminaries will have a bright future in whatever path they chose to follow - in technology, science or lootbox design.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[SWTP]
Players
1,569 posts
11,076 battles
1 hour ago, HussarKaz said:

I didn't say playing is impossible but it's just totally unpleasant. You spend most time waiting until your planes reach the target, 1 attack, squadron down, return to carrier.

I do not have first hand experience with big E but I have Lexi and I can assure you that she is ok. If something is wrong it's just a boring gameplay of reworked CVs in general, but even without AA it still would be the same mundane experience. Fly, strike, fly, strike,fly....

[-SOG-]
Players
385 posts
7,715 battles
6 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Also any premium sold via the cash shop even after said premium is still unable to get nerfed.

Question is if they can revert the HP buff planes got from 0.8.6 to 0.8.7 within these "rules"? Maybe that would me enough to make Enterprise balanced? 

Players
310 posts
889 battles
14 hours ago, DariusJacek said:

I do not have first hand experience with big E but I have Lexi and I can assure you that she is ok. If something is wrong it's just a boring gameplay of reworked CVs in general, but even without AA it still would be the same mundane experience. Fly, strike, fly, strike,fly....

Before 0.8.7 it was more than one strike. And that's the main difference in minus between these two updates.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,041 posts
3,246 battles
On 9/4/2019 at 3:32 PM, El2aZeR said:

That's not something we want to do, while premium CVs were subjected to some overall mechanic changes, we still don't want to specifically nerf a premium ship.

Players
255 posts
11,058 battles
Vor 43 Minuten, MrConway sagte:

That's not something we want to do, while premium CVs were subjected to some overall mechanic changes, we still don't want to specifically nerf a premium ship.

So you'd rather have a flying Belfast at T8 affecting all future competitive modes there than tuning numbers till Enterprise is acceptable and then afterwards buff GZ and Kaga if needed. Mindboggling. 

I sincerely hope 'leaving as is and retiring the ship from non lotterychest sales' isn't the last word.

Players
8,827 posts
10,226 battles
50 minutes ago, MrConway said:

Considering how many times premium ships were changed under "global change" umbrella, either direct nerf to Enty or buffing other carriers to be in line with Enterprise, then "global change with negative effect" wouldn't really matter.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this