You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RamboCras

Regind with free XP, Russian DDs

6 comments in this topic

[VLOOT]
[VLOOT]
Players
261 posts
18,905 battles

Hi All,

I used my free XP to regrind the Russian DD line (I have close to 4 Mio). Why the Russians? It's the only line where I have just one ship, the Khaba. So It seemed a logical one to grind. I had to regrind from to Novik to the Storozhvoi and then up to the Khaba. For the Minsk I didn't require to get the B-Hull to get to the Taskent. 

It took me 707.990 Free XP to grind this line. Some of my clanmates, who do a  regrind by playing, said proudly ;) that they were close to tier 8 already. In my case getting to tier VII was 140.990 free XP so getting to tier 7 is 'only' one-fifth of the way... they still have some way to go.

10k for free, 20k first grind, then each grind 10k. This way you need 4 regrinds to get to the Colbert 57.000 research points, in free XP 3.083.960. The next ship assuming the Ohio will be in the same Research points category will take you probably take you 6 grinds (even if you have 3.000 RP left from the Colbert).

6 grinds is a LOT of time or a LOT of free XP (4.25 Mio).

Ps and then I am not counting the credits.

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,369 battles

What is exactly point of your thread OP?

You are showing off how much free XP you have? There are people who have more and do not feel the urge to brag about it.

If you are wondering, I do not have that much :D

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,100 battles
36 minutes ago, RamboCras said:

Hi All,

I used my free XP to regrind the Russian DD line (I have close to 4 Mio). Why the Russians? It's the only line where I have just one ship, the Khaba. So It seemed a logical one to grind. I had to regrind from to Novik to the Storozhvoi and then up to the Khaba. For the Minsk I didn't require to get the B-Hull to get to the Taskent. 

It took me 707.990 Free XP to grind this line. Some of my clanmates, who do a  regrind by playing, said proudly ;) that they were close to tier 8 already. In my case getting to tier VII was 140.990 free XP so getting to tier 7 is 'only' one-fifth of the way... they still have some way to go.

10k for free, 20k first grind, then each grind 10k. This way you need 4 regrinds to get to the Colbert 57.000 research points, in free XP 3.083.960. The next ship assuming the Ohio will be in the same Research points category will take you probably take you 6 grinds (even if you have 3.000 RP left from the Colbert).

6 grinds is a LOT of time or a LOT of free XP (4.25 Mio).

Ps and then I am not counting the credits.

If you plan to free xp all 4 times in that season, just do like Flamu. 

Pick the cheapest free xp line - which I believe is Harugumo. 

Reset - research 4 times without buying anything. 

After that buy ships from t6-t10 and play one battle each of them. That will give you all to Ken's from 4 regrinds.

[POP]
Weekend Tester
1,046 posts

I hope you reset both branches at the same time and saved freexp on not having to research the low tier ships for the other branch.