Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

Refund policy for Research Bureau ?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,684 battles

Does the refund policy for the Arsenal (now called Armory) still apply to the Research Bureau as part of the Armory ?

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10213/

"Premium ships purchased through the Arsenal can be refunded if no more than one (1) battle was played with the ship.

Coupons used on such purchases cannot be restored. Event-related currency may be refunded as its value in credits."

Does this mean I can give back the Colbert after I have played one battle and get back all of my Research Points @MrConway @Crysantos ?

• Cool 1

[NMA]
Players
1,277 posts
19,151 battles

If we get @Crysantos / @MrConway attention on this topic I would like to expand the question to:
Is there a limit on how many refunds we can do? If I recall correctly there is a 1 per 6 month limit on refunding premium ships, does same apply to arsenal ships?

Considering there is no refund for coupons I suppose one could buy Somers (for example) for full price,try it out one game, than refund it and buy it with coupon if one so chooses?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,331 posts
14,684 battles
7 minutes ago, quickr said:

Considering there is no refund for coupons I suppose one could buy Somers (for example) for full price,try it out one game, than refund it and buy it with coupon if one so chooses?

That is a good question indeed.

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,287 posts
3,676 battles
On 8/30/2019 at 11:23 AM, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Does the refund policy for the Arsenal (now called Armory) still apply to the Research Bureau as part of the Armory ?

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10213/

"Premium ships purchased through the Arsenal can be refunded if no more than one (1) battle was played with the ship.

Coupons used on such purchases cannot be restored. Event-related currency may be refunded as its value in credits."

Does this mean I can give back the Colbert after I have played one battle and get back all of my Research Points @MrConway @Crysantos ?

Yes, we would give the research points back on that case.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:44 AM, quickr said:

If we get @Crysantos / @MrConway attention on this topic I would like to expand the question to:
Is there a limit on how many refunds we can do? If I recall correctly there is a 1 per 6 month limit on refunding premium ships, does same apply to arsenal ships?

There is no limit in regards to refunds, but bear in mind we will only do this for ships with a maximum of one battle. Please do not use this to test-drive ships, it really is meant to be used for correcting mistakes.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this