Sign in to follow this  
WG_Lumberjack

PTS - Clan Brawl

5 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles

Clan Brawl

The 0.8.8 update will feature two Clan Brawls. Main features for both Clan Brawls will be the reduced format and combat area on the familiar maps. Battles on Public test will be held in "1 on 1" format.

Please note, that Clan Brawls format on the Public test may differ from the one on the main server.

Join the Public Test to evaluate the new audio and visuals, as well as the event dedicated to the Anniversary of World of Warships! Collect all its rewards and don't hesitate to share your feedback!

Check the full article: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-088/

Players
1,002 posts
14,482 battles

This is hilarious.

You can form a Clan for 1,000 Doubloons.

Clan Brawls are "1 on 1".

You need to play 5 Battles for the Reward on Main Account #2

You can earn base XP which counts towards the other Reward missions. Although I played two cruiser vs cruiser battles and didn't get anything, then just played a Zao vs Montana and got 2500XP for winning. Not complaining.

Edit: Not so much fun in Audacious against a Montana and then against a Republique. I would have waited for a symmetrical match! No chance to kill them before they win on points.

[BASIC]
Players
573 posts
20,254 battles

I find myself too busy to play PT  this time (rankeds, RB grind). Rewars are meh now also, compared to the summer edition. Played 1 game for the flags and that's it.

Sign in to follow this