Sign in to follow this  
WG_Lumberjack

PTS - Ranked Sprints

3 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles

Ranked Sprints

Stocking up on Coal for a long-desired ship? Don't miss the two Ranked Sprints in Update 0.8.8—you can stash away up to 10,000 Coal for each of them!

Sprint formats
During Season 8, battles will involve only Tier VII ships and will be held in a 6 vs. 6 format.
During Season 9, battles will involve only Tier VIII ships and will be held in a 7 vs. 7 format.

During both Sprints, battles will be fought in Domination mode, and there are a total of 10 Ranks. Don't forget that Divisions are allowed in Sprints so you can combine your efforts with those of your friend!

Check the full article:  https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-088/

[JOLLY]
Beta Tester
131 posts
19,786 battles

Hello,

The maps did feel too small, its like tier 3-4 maps? I played mostly DD and the detection ranges dont match the map size as the DDs have a rather high detection with a few exceptions and the islands are so close to each other. Next problem is that a Radar cruiser can basicly radar half the map. What is the size, 30x30? Another one is the very fast BBs that start at tier 7 cause of the map size they tend to go around 30 kts. Its literally fish in a barrel. These maps do not fit tier 7s. A bit bigger would be amazing or change the tier to some like tier 4 if u want these maps to be played.

I understand that the maps dont should be to big, we want action. But thats a bit to small for these kind of ships, maybe go for "New Dawn" size.

It is good to see tier 7 ships back in competitive, laters.

[T-M-F]
Players
4 posts
20,257 battles

I enjoyed this last Spirit Rank over the previous one.   I also enjoyed the tier 7 line  up.   VIII and VI would be a welcome  layer as well.

Sign in to follow this