Sign in to follow this  
WG_Lumberjack

PTS - World of Warships Anniversary

10 comments in this topic

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles

World of Warships Anniversary

World of Warships is turning four! Join the celebrations by entering the new "Designer’s Table" Port. You'll find yourself in a room with one of its walls covered in drawings, perfectly creative chaos on the table itself, and a ship model in the spotlight, soaking up the cozy light of a lamp like the lead performer on a stage.

Participate in the joyful event to earn valuable rewards by sailing through the tasks of four Directives and receiving Victory Bonuses. The exact bonuses will depend on the tier of your ship, while the top rewards can be obtained with Tier X ships.

You can get a bonus for each ship only once during Update 0.8.8.

There's more! The details of other activities dedicated to the World of Warships Anniversary will be released in a separate article about Update 0.8.8.

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from the rewards credited on the live server.

Check the full article: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-088/

Players
9 posts
2,283 battles

Sound great, but i don't have tier X so i think i'll go play WT during this event, anyway it would be great if there'd be some boster like 50% discount or tier X rental.

[A-Z]
Players
253 posts
On 8/29/2019 at 3:54 PM, WG_Lumberjack said:

Please note: the rewards for activities on the Public Test server may differ from the rewards credited on the live server.

I hope so, because rewards on PTS (for both winning battle and "Happy Anniversary") are pathetic.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
1,208 posts
15,883 battles

@WG_LumberjackIn some news WG announced you would get the anniversary rewards for a T10-ship whose line has been reset and you would get the reward twice if you manage to finish the re-grind to T10 within the update. Is that correct?

To reset a line I technically only need to have the T10-ship researched, not bought. If I skip buying that T10-ship and reset the line, will I still be eligible for the reward of that ship? Or does the T10 only register if I owned it and maybe even played a battle in it? Could you please specify the exact conditions.

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
On 9/14/2019 at 3:03 PM, HMS_Kilinowski said:

@WG_LumberjackIn some news WG announced you would get the anniversary rewards for a T10-ship whose line has been reset and you would get the reward twice if you manage to finish the re-grind to T10 within the update. Is that correct?

To reset a line I technically only need to have the T10-ship researched, not bought. If I skip buying that T10-ship and reset the line, will I still be eligible for the reward of that ship? Or does the T10 only register if I owned it and maybe even played a battle in it? Could you please specify the exact conditions.

If you have used the Research Bureau and reset a branch of ships prior to Update 0.8.8 going live, you will receive the Anniversary Victory Bonuses for all Tier V–X ships of that branch automatically. Moreover, any ships of the reset branch that you buy back can bring you Anniversary Victory Bonuses once again in accordance with the general rules of the event.

[BONE]
Players
1 post
2,861 battles

@WG_Lumberjack

Good evening

I have just recieved my email invitation to the new submarine beta test. Only problem is that I cant seem to log myself into the testserver. it says that either the email or the password is wrong. Should i attempt to login with my testserver account and after that use the password that i received via mail?

Update: I can now get into the client but it says that the server is not reachable at the moment.

Update 2: Im stupid and I did not read the post on the official website :/

Sign in to follow this