SANEX335

Need a clan to join

6 comments in this topic

[LT-NF]
Players
3 posts
2,050 battles

Hi, i need a clan join

I am a casual friendly wows player, I accept criticism and want to improve and learn playing the game😊

[HANDS]
[HANDS]
Players
279 posts
10,294 battles

Hi Sanex335, depends whether you are looking for a big clan, to get lost in, or a medium sized clan to play along side team mates in Divs and clan wars?

Royal Navy Elite Fleet offers the latter ...

Our recruitment post is here --> 

Or add me in game for a chat and we can get you on Teamspeak.

Thanks.

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,953 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Sanex

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Players
27 posts
9,153 battles

Hello Sanex

We have a storm-league clan and we are currently looking for new players.

We won't demand 'unicum' level skill, as we believe we can teach part of it, but rather, for the bonuses provided by our grind for our clan base, you answering the call to arms during Clan Wars nights, Wednesday, Thursday and on the Weekends. Or at least on the Weekends.

If you are  a casual player who wants to have a taste of coordianted team play (aka competitive) or purely competitive, you will surely have a good time among us.

Requirements:

Discord with at least a working set of headphones (so you can hear what we talk with you)

A tier 10 would be exceptional, but we accept tier 8s and 9s as well.