You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

76 comments in this topic

[DEIWO]
Players
7 posts
593 battles

Just nerf that crap to the ground, no ship should be imune to dmg from the front while having bs dispersion.

eigher give ru BBs normal armor (aka 25mm from t5-t7 and 32mm from t-t10) or reduce the dispersion to german BB lvls, or reduce the max fiering range to 15km.

alternatively give the superstructure 50k hp before it gets saturated.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
12 minutes ago, Poitato_desu said:

Just nerf that crap to the ground, no ship should be imune to dmg from the front while having bs dispersion.

eigher give ru BBs normal armor (aka 25mm from t5-t7 and 32mm from t-t10) or reduce the dispersion to german BB lvls, or reduce the max fiering range to 15km.

alternatively give the superstructure 50k hp before it gets saturated.

• They are not immune from the front
  • you should be more specific which ships you are talking about as some of them are quite balanced
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[DEIWO]
Players
7 posts
593 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:
  • you should be more specific which ships you are talking about as some of them are quite balanced

the t8-10 ones, noone cares about what happens at low tier anyway

but Kremlin deserves the nerfhammer the most

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,090 battles
3 minutes ago, Poitato_desu said:

but Kremlin deserves the nerfhammer the most

The T8 has a big 32 mm bow, the Lenin has lower part of the bow 100mm. 

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
13 minutes ago, Poitato_desu said:

• Low Tier is Tier I to III
  • And looking at battle numbers, quite a few battles are played from Tier V to VII

The problem with Kremlin is that she got 1.9 Sigma. The reduction to the RU BB standard of 1.7 Sigma should help a lot.

Sojuz is a strong performer, but her stats are still going down and therefore not stable. I am not sure if a downgrade is really necessary.

The same applies to Vladi, but she is relativly stronger. A slight downgrade might be necessary.

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
14 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

The T8 has a big 32 mm bow, the Lenin has lower part of the bow 100mm. 

T8 is terrible to play against in CB. It feels like 95% of the lcans uses this BB and hitting those angled makes them nearly immune. At least from my side, when I played BB against them

• Cool 1

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
11,249 battles

they are too strong right now, i'm at the Vladivostok ( -30k for souyz) , and both Sinop and Vladi are too much, in the vladivostock i have a lot of battle in wich i receive 3mil potential damage with ease, and under 12 kms they become laser guns

• Cool 1

Players
230 posts
7,639 battles

hmm, doesn't every t8 bb has 32mm bow? and i don't recall you could pen 32mm bow with any other ship than yamato and musashi anyway, so what the point? stop being noob and load HE when you see a bowtanking bb in front of you, or switch target, or learn to outplay your opponent

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DEIWO]
Players
7 posts
593 battles
14 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:
  • And looking at battle numbers, quite a few battles are played from Tier V to VII

The problem with Kremlin is that she got 1.9 Sigma. The reduction to the RU BB standard of 1.7 Sigma should help a lot.

Sojuz is a strong performer, but her stats are still going down and therefore not stable. I am not sure if a downgrade is really necessary.

The same applies to Vladi, but she is relativly stronger. A slight downgrade might be necessary.

low tier is t1-t4

t5-7is mid tier

and t8-10 is high tier (even if imo t1-7 is low, 8 is mid and 9-10 is high)

also the so called "exposed citadell" of the high tier ones needs to be easier to pen, like give it the yamato shaped one perhaps

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
3 minutes ago, ApolloF117 said:

hmm, doesn't every t8 bb has 32mm bow? and i don't recall you could pen 32mm bow with any other ship than yamato and musashi anyway, so what the point? stop being noob and load HE when you see a bowtanking bb in front of you, or switch target, or learn to outplay your opponent

Parts of the bow are often enforced and it's also the deck armor and upper belt. I played often agains them in CBs and you archieve tons of shatters and bounces. Other ships have large superstructures and weak deck and upper belt armor.

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
Just now, Poitato_desu said:

low tier is t1-t4

t5-7is mid tier

also the so called "exposed citadell" of the high tier ones needs to be easier to pen, like give it the yamato shaped one perhaps

Funfact, Yoshino cant pen the Kremlin citadell

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
1 minute ago, Poitato_desu said:

low tier is t1-t4

t5-7is mid tier

So your high Tier consists of three Tiers and your low Tier of four Tiers?

That sounds pretty arbitrarily.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Players
514 posts
7,926 battles

This citadel argument is just so bad. Over long distamces you have a very slim chance to hit that citadel with your guns and if you can flank him in cqc his team probably already lost. Not to mention you wont do crap to his citadel if he angles a bit

[SHAFT]
Players
10,237 posts
9,063 battles
48 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Pyotr called, he said, his 70+mm bow would like to have a word with you :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 3

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

So your high Tier consists of three Tiers and your low Tier of four Tiers?

That sounds pretty arbitrarily.

and yours of putting the four into the middle isnt? you cant very well split ten into three parts equally,  says maffs... :Smile_teethhappy:

Plus which, 1-4 is protected matchmaking kindergarten, so there's even a game mechanics reason for considering them "low tiers"

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

[DEIWO]
Players
7 posts
593 battles
24 minutes ago, ApolloF117 said:

17 minutes ago, Pikkozoikum said:

Funfact, Yoshino cant pen the Kremlin citadell

outplayingin would be easy if not for the railguns as i said, reduce dispersion, reduce range, or reduce shellvelocito to US lvls, then you stand at chance at outplaying the thing but the a RU BB is alowed to push in bow first with cover to the side and the armor to thicc to pe penned from the other flank that crap needs a nerf

310mm mm guns should be able to pen the broadside from like at least 15km away, but they are not and that is the problem.

Also it should be penable from a moskva at like 10km and a h4 at 8km.

[-SOG-]
Players
404 posts
8,996 battles
5 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Pyotr called, he said, his 70+mm bow would like to have a word with you :Smile_hiding:

This is the ship that makes me call for unified BB armor of 32 mm everywhere, remove the stupid 25 mm to 32 mm going from T7 to T8. 

If Pyotr can have 70+ mm at T5, why can't the rest have 32 mm unified to make it easier for players as well as IFHE mechanics they try to balance atm... 

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
Players
5,321 posts
10,733 battles
5 minutes ago, Poitato_desu said:

outplayingin would be easy if not for the railguns as i said, reduce dispersion, reduce range, or reduce shellvelocito to US lvls, then you stand at chance at outplaying the thing but the a RU BB is alowed to push in bow first with cover to the side and the armor to thicc to pe penned from the other flank that crap needs a nerf

310mm mm guns should be able to pen the broadside from like at least 15km away, but they are not and that is the problem.

I tested it from 15 km to 5 km full broadside in a test room, there was no citadel hit

[DEIWO]
Players
7 posts
593 battles
9 minutes ago, Pikkozoikum said:

I tested it from 15 km to 5 km full broadside in a test room, there was no citadel hit

i know that is the problem, nerf the armor untill

15 minutes ago, Poitato_desu said:

is possible

nuke the armor or nuke the guns, one of them needs to happen

[XTREM]
Players
1,801 posts
14,043 battles

My views as expressed previously - disclaimer that these mostly relate to Kremlin, idk about low tier too much and I don't think the others are as bad. 

Tone down the close-up accuracy slightly. 

Reduce the side armour a bit so that mistakes are more readily punished, but don't go overboard.

Reduce the ludicrous AA power slightly(specifically with regards to Kremlin).

Otherwise, I wouldn't really change anything else. Basically, I want them to keep their strengths and niche but generally speaking I think they're overtuned. 

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
25 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

That is why you aim for the superstructure or/and use HE.

They are NOT immune to damage from the front.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,237 posts
9,063 battles
21 minutes ago, affie said:

This is the ship that makes me call for unified BB armor of 32 mm everywhere, remove the stupid 25 mm to 32 mm going from T7 to T8. 

If Pyotr can have 70+ mm at T5, why can't the rest have 32 mm unified to make it easier for players as well as IFHE mechanics they try to balance atm... 

Id prefer not to. We would see bowcamping in midtiers aswell, which is imo quite lame. Being stationary is too easy if you cant get punished for it.

Pyotr being immune to Bow overmatch is just wrong.

• Cool 2

Players
3,352 posts
53 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

they are too strong right now, i'm at the Vladivostok ( -30k for souyz) , and both Sinop and Vladi are too much, in the vladivostock i have a lot of battle in wich i receive 3mil potential damage with ease, and under 12 kms they become laser guns

Does that work on the Lenin too?

Players
3,352 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

I think that is just plain wrong then, if they are nerfing the the RU BB's need spotter planes as an option to fighters, as well as brilliant secondaries, ofc this will never happen so this train of wet dreaming is irrelevant, I say buff them all, make me love the Russians :Smile_veryhappy: