You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VeidraVontae

Remove Colbert and Smolensk From the Game

185 comments in this topic

Players
30 posts
5,696 battles

Title says it all. They are unbalanced HE Spammer ships and we have enough spammers. 

That's how you lose players Wargaming.

• Cool 16
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 13
  • Bad 7

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
5 minutes ago, VeidraVontae said:

Title says it all. They are unbalanced HE Spammer ships and we have enough spammers. 

Third most played ship (not second by a tiny margin): Worcester.

Aww how adorable, someone's upset his favourite toy is getting competition... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 20
  • Bad 1

Players
7,141 posts
245 battles

Makes me wonder if peeps knew the type of ships NTC would of had they would of just told wargaming to not bother in general with the thing.

oh well ill just priotise the bloody things in my cv's

• Cool 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,509 posts
19,047 battles

Why didn't WG put the Smolensk in the shop like they did with all previous coal ships? :Smile_sad: :cap_money:

Take a hint WG @MrConway @Crysantos ...:cap_money::cap_money: :cap_money:

• Cool 1

Players
2,918 posts
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

oh well ill just priotise the bloody things in my cv's

A sage initiative. Upvote :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

Players
1,717 posts
4 minutes ago, VeidraVontae said:

With all due respect to you Captain,

I disagree with you.  I feel they enrich the game, when Players learn how to " Beat Them ( already happening btw ) " they will just be tomorrows " Fish and Chip " wrappings, and WOWS Life will move to the next " Hate Ship " 

:Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 10

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
1 minute ago, lossi_2018 said:

Les do it :Smile_izmena:

Aint it early for that, i mean revolts usually happen around new year :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
832 posts
9,589 battles
2 minutes ago, SmashUrr said:

With all due respect to you Captain,

I disagree with you.  I feel they enrich the game, when Players learn how to " Beat Them ( already happening btw ) " they will just be tomorrows " Fish and Chip " wrappings, and WOWS Life will move to the next " Hate Ship " 

:Smile_honoring: 

That's the right attitude. Whenever I see one of those considered unbeatable or whatever you may call them it just makes me want to beat them to the bottom of the virtual sea.

• Cool 4

Players
1,717 posts
1 minute ago, Winged_Cat_Dormant said:

That's the right attitude. Whenever I see one of those considered unbeatable or whatever you may call them it just makes me want to beat them to the bottom of the virtual sea.

There both Tomatoes that like to hide behind rocks ~~~~

BOOM BOOM

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles
7 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Why didn't WG put the Smolensk in the shop like they did with all previous coal ships? :Smile_sad: :cap_money:

Take a hint WG @MrConway @Crysantos ...:cap_money::cap_money: :cap_money:

Are you implying we need "downtiered" Smolensk sister ship, like without torps, available in premium store?:cap_hmm:

• Funny 2

[_DMP_]
Players
651 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Panocek sagte:

Are you implying we need "downtiered" Smolensk sister ship, like without torps, available in premium store?:cap_hmm:

OH hell nahh:cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,509 posts
19,047 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

No need for a down tiered version...just put the TX in the shop. You know WG wants to, but is afraid...they should just think of all the glorious moneys. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles
3 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

No need for a down tiered version...just put the TX in the shop. You know WG wants to, but is afraid...they should just think of all the glorious moneys. :Smile_trollface:

T9 premiums already cost as much as full price triple-ayyy game, 80€ bill pill might be tad too hard to swallow as "micro transaction" for "just a ship shaped pixels"

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles
3 minutes ago, Molly_Delaney said:

Ooooo, just think of the mayhem I could cause in a TX when I'm only just getting the hang of T7:cap_popcorn:

Players who purchased tier 8 after playing like 10 battles in tier 1-2 are source of Wargaming success:Smile_trollface:

And to be honest, gameplay quality is so extraordinarily bad at high tiers, so tier 10s in store I don't think will be able to make it any worse.

[CAIN]
Players
4,509 posts
19,047 battles
7 minutes ago, Panocek said:

T9 premiums already cost as much as full price triple-ayyy game, 80€ bill pill might be tad too hard to swallow as "micro transaction" for "just a ship shaped pixels"

True. 

Tbh, i rather see Colbert and Smolensk removed for good, as those ships are toxic. 

However, i doubt WG will pull them anytime soon, so if everyone gets one, i want one too. 

Mainly, because i'm a collector, so... :cap_cool:

I'm pretty sure people would spend 80€ and even more on TX 'premiums' as long they are powerful enough to justify such an expense. 

Just remember, that there were a lot of Benhams on day one, when the event started, and to get one people had to spend 260€+.

And since i missed the event and am not...stupid...gullible...or rich enough to spend 260 bucks on a ship, i hope it'll make a return to the shop soon...for the usual 60€ tho.

Players
10,084 posts
11,852 battles
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

True. 

Tbh, i rather see Colbert and Smolensk removed for good, as those ships are toxic. 

However, i doubt WG will pull them anytime soon, so if everyone gets one, i want one too. 

Mainly, because i'm a collector, so... :cap_cool:

I'm pretty sure people would spend 80€ and even more on TX 'premiums' as long they are powerful enough to justify such an expense. 

Just remember, that there were a lot of Benhams on day one, when the event started, and to get one people had to spend 260€+.

Point of no return is clearly behind us, but lets move forward and see what happens - WG balans team, probably

Hypothetical Yamato retrofit with 12x twin Aki 100mm and 15km secondary range when? And when we're at it, premium jet fighters for Midway too, I wanna drop some bombs with sonic boom:cap_cool:

Players
7,141 posts
245 battles

That russian BB (BC) thingy at tier 8 looks interesting.

so does puerto rico (?).

Suprised a bloody tier 9 version of smolensk and colbert havent just jumped out from wargamings behind just to reee across the map at 300+ knots for laughs.

[XTREM]
Players
1,796 posts
14,043 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

And when we're at it, premium jet fighters for Midway too, I wanna drop some bombs with sonic boom:cap_cool:

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE

Been saying Midway needs her jets back since forever :Smile_trollface:

#MAKEMIDWAYGREATAGAIN

• Funny 3