Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

CVs are needed in Ranked/CW

79 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
3,798 posts
17,466 battles

Matches are flooded with gunboat-DDs that have no natural enemies anymore, because CVs are being cockblocked massively.

 

CVs are needed to restore natural balance. 

 

Thanks.

 

 

  • Cool 11
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DIOR]
Players
651 posts
63 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, __Helmut_Kohl__ sagte:

Matches are flooded with gunboat-DDs that have no natural enemies anymore, because CVs are being cockblocked massively.

 

CVs are needed to restore natural balance. 

 

Thanks.

 

 

95% agree... 

But dd's also have themselves as enemy's. Issue is if one wins that one has free hand of killing the entire enemy team (if skilled). That's the biggest problem for me... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,345 posts
47,252 battles
1 hour ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Well, get ready for ranked T8 sprint with added Enterprise  :cap_popcorn:

Going to be a lot of Reeeeeeee

reee.jpg

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[88888]
Players
1,130 posts
12,061 battles

Yesterday night I was talking to my wife and suddenly she asked:

- Do you want to have another baby or CVs in ranked?

- Another baby please!

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SKRUB]
Players
631 posts
25,148 battles

From the author, it look like the "natural balance" of this game is when CV crap* on everything.

 

* Han i didn't know, the existance of autocorect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,996 posts
21,590 battles

As it stands: no.

 

...unless, they get removed from randoms, then you can have ALL the CVs in ranked/ CBs! 

In fact, i think that is the way to go. Remove them from randoms, allow them only in ranked/ CBs. 

  • Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DIOR]
Players
651 posts
63 battles
Vor 13 Minuten, Winged_Cat_Dormant sagte:

Yesterday night I was talking to my wife and suddenly she asked:

- Do you want to have another baby or CVs in ranked?

- Another baby please!

 

Have fun with your child:) 

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,784 posts
14,151 battles
Vor 23 Minuten, __Helmut_Kohl__ sagte:

Matches are flooded with gunboat-DDs that have no natural enemies anymore, because CVs are being cockblocked massively.

 

CVs are needed to restore natural balance. 

 

Thanks.

 

 

You and me. ☆

We'll have a great party together one day or another. ♡

Are you ready? ☆

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[88888]
Players
1,130 posts
12,061 battles
9 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

As it stands: no.

 

...unless, they get removed from randoms, then you can have ALL the CVs in ranked/ CBs! 

In fact, i think that is the way to go. Remove them from randoms, allow them only in ranked/ CBs. 

Oh yeah.

 

giphy.gif

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
5,204 posts
21,415 battles
53 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Well, get ready for ranked T8 sprint with added Enterprise  :cap_popcorn:

I'm ignoring it. Ranked Sprints with carriers = :fish_sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,669 posts
49 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

As it stands: no.

 

...unless, they get removed from randoms, then you can have ALL the CVs in ranked/ CBs! 

In fact, i think that is the way to go. Remove them from randoms, allow them only in ranked/ CBs. 

Sadly never going to happen, same as with Artillery in WoT's, and there they still have three per team, so think yourself lucky we only get one per team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LADA]
[LADA]
Players
947 posts
10,237 battles
15 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Mmmm... what about removing CVs from Randoms and let them play at their own level in Coop?

^^ I vote we give this man a job at WG.

 

On-topic - seriously OP? You would begrudge the DD players having a time-limited mode where they can kind of do DD-type things without getting mullered by the rocket-plane mafia. There's enough radar options at T9 to make playing in a DD a dangerous occupation anyway. The standouts have been the Benhams (a floating case of Macross Missile Massacre if there ever was one) and the usual HE-spamming Kitas. Both are universally loathed and so both tend to get shot up the moment the team spots them. 

 

I say this as someone who has yo-yoed their way up and down this season due to trying to grind out the Lion in ranked. Don't do it kids -  it'll scar you for life. 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,345 posts
47,252 battles
23 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

I'm ignoring it. Ranked Sprints with carriers = :fish_sleep:

Your loss of coal :cap_tea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
9,345 posts
47,252 battles
47 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Mmmm... what about removing CVs from Randoms and let them play at their own level in Coop?

How about 

A2EB36BD-E03F-45D4-A86B-7C3C24EA6986.gif

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,351 posts
14,555 battles
33 minutes ago, Gvozdika said:

^^ I vote we give this man a job at WG.

 

On-topic - seriously OP? You would begrudge the DD players having a time-limited mode where they can kind of do DD-type things without getting mullered by the rocket-plane mafia. There's enough radar options at T9 to make playing in a DD a dangerous occupation anyway. The standouts have been the Benhams (a floating case of Macross Missile Massacre if there ever was one) and the usual HE-spamming Kitas. Both are universally loathed and so both tend to get shot up the moment the team spots them. 

 

I say this as someone who has yo-yoed their way up and down this season due to trying to grind out the Lion in ranked. Don't do it kids -  it'll scar you for life. 

Some of us are more than capable of doing "DD things" with CV's in the game already. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,586 posts
10,978 battles
1 hour ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

Matches are flooded with gunboat-DDs that have no natural enemies anymore, because CVs are being cockblocked massively.

 

CVs are needed to restore natural balance. 

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

No.

Seriously No.

Not after 0.8.6 Castrated AA back to being utterly and completely useless.....

 

CVs right now are basicly Godmode again.

Honestly said they should be Limited to Coop until they are Properly Balanced.

Or be given their own Gamemode until they Balanced.

 

We really dont need them in any Additional Modes.

 

 

  • Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
7,472 posts
13,093 battles
1 minute ago, Sunleader said:

 

No.

Seriously No.

Not after 0.8.6 Castrated AA back to being utterly and completely useless.....

 

CVs right now are basicly Godmode again.

Honestly said they should be Limited to Coop until they are Properly Balanced.

Or be given their own Gamemode until they Balanced.

 

We really dont need them in any Additional Modes.

 

 

today, my Aoba did 11k damage with one shot. AAdef on and a flak explosion hit, lol :cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,120 posts
1 hour ago, L0V3_and_PE4CE said:

You and me. ☆

We'll have a great party together one day or another. ♡

Are you ready? ☆

Again dis gave me strangely erotic vibes idk :Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×