Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kopilatis1

Ship navigation

6 comments in this topic

[POROS]
Players
1 post

Hello, 

This is my first post on this forum and I would like to make a proposition about adding in steering control an extra movement. This movement is the hard turn.

e.g. When you are moving in full speed and the enemy is firing from distance you make an evasive maneuver. But is not enough especially in big ships and in small is not enough for a few inches. So, when you press the Q or E keys to the MAX indication, automatically the one propeller stops and goes backwards in 1/4 speed. When you turn the rudder in middle the propeller goes forward and the ship back in full speed. The result is a more stiper turn. 

Perhaps there is a better way to do it, I m not a programmer, just a fan of the game. But if this is pausible, please make it happen. I have discussed it with a few friends of mine and agreed with this. If this makes it easier, you can send me an upadate to test it and send you the results.

Thank you

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,348 posts
26,000 battles

While u do your turn, press S few times and immediately back to full speed with W.

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

Ships are already way too maneuverable for the sake of gameplay (looking at you RN CLs and your hilarious Tokyo Drifts...), so I'd vote no thanks to that...

• Cool 1

Players
5,111 posts
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Ships are already way too maneuverable for the sake of gameplay (looking at you RN CLs and your hilarious Tokyo Drifts...), so I'd vote no thanks to that...

True. What really looks suspicious is their ability to stop on a dime and accelerate like a dragster. And I'm not just talking about DD's here....

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
28 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

True. What really looks suspicious is their ability to stop on a dime and accelerate like a dragster. And I'm not just talking about DD's here....

Two ships that come to mind here (not RN), Pert with engine module gose 0-flank in seconds, and Roma with same upgrade accelerates faster then most cruisers (super for messing up salvoes and torp spreads tho) :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this