Sign in to follow this  
Comdr_Eclipsenight

Type 59 Camo not resuplied?

7 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
260 battles

I wanted to ask what happened to my Type 59 camo I placed on at least 2 of my ships.

I thought that premium camo was supposed to resupply after each battle? Now my ships

are naked and have no camo at all. Where did it go? I am not looking forward to spend

more doubloons/real cash to rebuy that stuff.

Players
1,717 posts
10 minutes ago, Comdr_Eclipsenight said:

I wanted to ask what happened to my Type 59 camo I placed on at least 2 of my ships.

I thought that premium camo was supposed to resupply after each battle? Now my ships

are naked and have no camo at all. Where did it go? I am not looking forward to spend

Presumably One has looked in ones Inventory ?

From memory ( I may be wrong ) Kii had a T59 camo as a special promo which would only be for Kii 

image.png.92deccf9dbe4688d8d9ddad4451c9d14.pngimage.thumb.png.106735780ad3ab526405878ded46a66f.png

[DAVY]
Players
2,845 posts
13,970 battles

type 59 camo is just one you can get from various missions and/or various containers, they aren't 'premium' camo's they are just better than the regular type 1,2 and 5 camo's, there are many different types of these camo's as can be seen from Smash's screenshot, you only have a finite supply of them, when they are gone, they're gone...

• Cool 1

[DAVY]
Players
2,845 posts
13,970 battles

yup, got about 75 of them at the moment, but i'm not sure about the 'kii' bit :P

Players
1,717 posts
15 minutes ago, Salentine said:

yup, got about 75 of them at the moment, but i'm not sure about the 'kii' bit :P

Some one PM,ed me and said they might not have an inventory if they are not at a certain level ??? I dont have a clue on that one, I thought Levels got dumped a while back ?

image.png.de0cfdfb8733f2bb10751fc3e64f08bc.png

[SM0KE]
Players
5,798 posts
14,068 battles
17 hours ago, Comdr_Eclipsenight said:

Type 59 is a single use cammo i.e. you get one battle for one ship from each one.

image.png.0473d1210c73b0ce7390c8623063428e.png

The above is a screen-shot from Hill (T5 premium - obviously) on my alt account: the two cammos top left are 'perma-cammo' i.e. they resupply automatically if you have auto-resupply enabled. Everything else is single-use (including Type 59 - second row, far right - I have six left in this case).

Generally speaking, all premium ships come with at least one perma-cammo option, whilst silver ships can have one bought for them (for doubloons) from T6 onward; you can also earn freebies some of the time via missions/events/collections etc. Perma-cammo is a lot more expensive than the single-use ones - 1,000 doubloons for a standard T6, and increasing from there.

Hopefully, that helps explain where your Type 59 went...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this