CroPanzer

Looking for an active CB clan! English or balkan languages!

6 comments in this topic

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
142 posts
6,263 battles

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a clan that will let me engage in clan battles! I have tried to set up an International clan with a couple of friends for some CBs but in the end it proved to be a LOT of work and little was gained. Since now, that clan now only exist as a base for casual players that enjoy bonuses.

That being said, I don't consider myself that much casual (although I do have my "tunnevision" moments), I am a University student, 24yo, and I have a bit of time on my hands. I can follow orders, respect the chain of command, but I will surely make suggestions or comments if I deem necesarry (in a discrete way, ofc, and definetly NOT in the middle of an engagement!).

I would say I'm a proficient user of the English language and I can stutter a bit of German, but since I am Croatian, any clan that speaks similar languages is also welcome, if it tickles my fancy !:cap_like:

My stats: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/500010910-CroPanzer/!/pvp/overview/

I hope I find a nice new home and find plenty of buddes to pew pew with!

Cheers!

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,953 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
142 posts
6,263 battles

Thank you all for showing interes in me becoming a part of your community!

I have made my decision and will be joining my new clan shorty.

This topic has served its purpose.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,859 battles

This topic has been locked due to the OP's wishes.

have fun with your new buddies and good luck!