You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mtm78

WG's event at the Dutch naval history museum

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/they-may-take-our-stroopwafel-but-theyll-never-take-our-friesland/

Pretty sure Dutchies already know, but I'm curious who from the forum community might be there? I'm likely to be in attendance, and I've heard plenty of SCRUBS that they will go. Maybe if people could post their plans we could arrange a forumites meetup. 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
9,394 battles

I am probably going to be there :Smile-_tongue:

I wish there was a way to ping all scrubs here on the forum at the same time... ?

Anyway, would be nice to shake some forumite hands!

BTW, that moment when gamescon was a 1 hour drive away (about 100km), but google maps says Den Helder is 250km away and over 3 hours....

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

Google maps can't be trusted!

I put an @everyone in the discord with a link to this thread ( mainly because I off course hope it's not just SCRUBS ). There are more Dutch clans, but sadly no Dutch language section. I'll try and talk with some people seeing it it's technically possible to sent notices to select groups of people on the forum ( like a clan commander being able to send all his members a single message, that sounds like it would be useful ). 

[LEWD]
Players
19 posts
8,482 battles

A certain twin might be present while the other twin is on a detached duty on another continent! :cap_money:

I plan to go as well!