Sign in to follow this  
JokerFish

French tokens: what ships must be played to take them ?

12 comments in this topic

[IRN]
[IRN]
Players
17 posts
10,179 battles

Same confusional, vague, disgusting approach from (same) mediocre programmers...

Can you make a two-lines clarification for them ? Something like:

"To obtain <<THAT>> resource you have to play <<THOSE>> ships".

"We give <<FEW>> away because you have to <<BUY>> (useless) containers".

BTW, did you saw them at Gamescom ? Most of them are fat, oversized an clunky... They eat a lot (thanks to our money) but the output is less than decorous...

Another thing: In the Armory, pointing the mouse over the icon of "Research Points" says precisely: "Earned after resetting a researched branch of ships". So, it's a simple phrase that says exactly this (nothing more, nothing less):

EARNED AFTER RESETTING (you will get them after you will reset)

A RESEARCHED BRANCH OF SHIPS (it's difficult to be more clear, a whole branch of ships researched from the beginning tier 1 to the last tier, tier 10).

So, that means I will get those "Research Points" AFTER I will click on "RESET" button under the ships column in the Tech Tree.

IT DOESN'T SPECIFY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE (pray god, help a mediocre programmer to become a better one, give less food to those bongo-like programmers, go diving in chill water).

IT SAYS YOU WILL GET <<THIS>> AFTER DOING <<THAT>>.

Sadly, that's not the case: you have to GRIND AGAIN (!!!) that useless - at least for you, nobody reset a ship that he's playing usually/daily - branch of ships to get those "Research Points.

Again, my nickname doesn't even remotely gives a clue about how MEDIOCRE those bunch of ex-soviet bulky Matrioskas are...

[IRN]
[IRN]
Players
17 posts
10,179 battles
14 ore fa, MacArthur92 ha scritto:

:cap_book: :cap_popcorn:

Now try to say all this again but in English not Klingon.

Sorry, your Royal British Highness, not all of us studied perfect english at Oxford like you. And if you CAN'T ANSWER something useful, please, get backyard with your preferred Playboy number...

[IRN]
[IRN]
Players
17 posts
10,179 battles
17 ore fa, ColonelPete ha scritto:

One could just read what is written there...

Give me a clue: how to obtain French tokens ? Only under "Combat Missions" I see that Mogador and Le Terrible gives you 200 French Tokens each by reaching 15.000 XP

Should I conclude that only those two ships gives French Tokens ?

I don't see any "Directives" for "Legion of Honor", neither anything that says how to enable them.

Sorry for my english, and please, try to be more useful than that 25k battles useless BigMac (no more ketchup, please). Another case in the history where a Colonel could prove himself more valuable than an General... :Smile_honoring:

[CATS]
Players
27,449 posts
14,574 battles
5 minutes ago, Stop_MediocreProgrammers said:

Give me a clue: how to obtain French tokens ? Only under "Combat Missions" I see that Mogador and Le Terrible gives you 200 French Tokens each by reaching 15.000 XP

I don't see any "Directives" for "Legion of Honor", neither anything that says how to enable them.

Sorry for my english, and please, try to be more useful than that 25k battles useless BigMac (no more ketchup, please). Another case in the history where a Colonel could prove himself more valuable than an General... :Smile_honoring:

You could read the patchnotes or the directives in the upper left corner...

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,166 battles
19 minutes ago, Stop_MediocreProgrammers said:

Oh really? My number of battles is any related to usefulness ? :Smile_unsure:

You have 4 stages of directives, after each one you get the tokens. Plus some cv directives (yes go play them!) and as you mentioned the Mogador and LeTerrible. And finally after doing all that - play as much as you can to be at least on 25% of players on the hall of fame. That’s not a big problem for me :cap_cool:

the directives on level 2, 3 and 4 are now locked. The unlock dates - August 26, August 30, and September 6.

if you missed some tokens - buy 1 container for 1250 dubs that gives you guaranteed 120 tokens.

I hope that I was helpful. And I didn’t study the English language, I’m a dentist that has plenty of time after work 😷. Good luck with token gathering. 

[IRN]
[IRN]
Players
17 posts
10,179 battles
1 ora fa, MacArthur92 ha scritto:

Oh really? My number of battles is any related to usefulness ? :Smile_unsure:

You have 4 stages of directives, after each one you get the tokens. Plus some cv directives (yes go play them!) and as you mentioned the Mogador and LeTerrible. And finally after doing all that - play as much as you can to be at least on 25% of players on the hall of fame. That’s not a big problem for me :cap_cool:

the directives on level 2, 3 and 4 are now locked. The unlock dates - August 26, August 30, and September 6.

if you missed some tokens - buy 1 container for 1250 dubs that gives you guaranteed 120 tokens.

I hope that I was helpful. And I didn’t study the English language, I’m a dentist that has plenty of time after work 😷. Good luck with token gathering. 

This post is far more useful than your previous one.

I'm not a CV player - as many users I find them badly ruined after last patches and "rework", so this way is a no-go for us (and God save us from the incoming submarines...)

If some things are obvious for you after 25k battles, don't assume that everybody understand "on-the-fly" everything that WoW omitted to specify clearly in their kilometric press. Synthesis is not their forte.

Do you have a parcel on their containers :Smile_coin:  ? You're pushing them hard as they do, plus the RNG (Retarded Number Generation) that rule their "casual possibilities" to gain any ship/mission should be called NNG (Never Number Generation).

And I don't see Directives anywhere in the game (I have the french tier 5 DD Jaguar, plus Jan Bart, Saint Louis and Henry IV). So, what I'm missing to see them ?

And YES, if you played so much this game you CAN be very useful to those beginners with 4-5k games, instead of "The call for English" crusade. Although I'm pretty sure I'll never reach that 25% oh Hall of Fame, I'm not even a 43% WR moron that ruin other's fun just because "I want to participate because there's democracy".

So, just to resume, French Tokens are gained if:

1. Play Mogador and Le Terrible and reach 15k XP (that is specified in the Combat Missions screen)

2. Buy containers and make programmers even tubby than they are actually :-)

3. Play Directives (but I don't see them anywhere, this is the big point)

4. ... something else that can be added ? C'mon, citadel me if you can...

P.S. Look what potatoes I've met in ranked...

ElTbyHl.jpg

[CATS]
Players
27,449 posts
14,574 battles
5 minutes ago, Stop_MediocreProgrammers said:

And I don't see Directives anywhere in the game (I have the french tier 5 DD Jaguar, plus Jan Bart, Saint Louis and Henry IV). So, what I'm missing to see them ?

Check your mods or your eyes.

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd_net.thumb.jpg.c19cb603fc86997f508a6e1b2caf0b4a.jpg

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,166 battles
1 hour ago, Stop_MediocreProgrammers said:

This post is far more useful than your previous one.

Yes cause I finally understood what you wanted. No problem. 

Do you have a parcel on their containers :Smile_coin:  ? You're pushing them hard as they do, plus the RNG (Retarded Number Generation) that rule their "casual possibilities" to gain any ship/mission should be called NNG (Never Number Generation).

But the tokens are guaranteed. 120 on each one plus 2 random stuff.

On the top left of the missions bar as @ColonelPete marked

well to be on the hall of fame you don’t have to be skillful, just play the highest tiers you have, kill off targets and win as much as you can to gain points there. But this is not now but in mid September.

Good luck.

BTW, I was 800 PR guy  with 27k average dmg 3 years ago, now look at my stats today. You can also get to such level. 

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts

This guy is taking the piss and off you go...

Listen.... if you havent been to WG university, you dont spent an hour or so reading news every day, and you havent  been playing for a year or two....

How do you expect to understand a thing on a game with about 15 different currencies, game modes that nobody asked for , and the most toxic player base ever???

go back to school, then ask.      :cap_book: 

I think we need things a bit more confusing, WG. Some people actually understands some of the game mechanics.

[CATS]
Players
27,449 posts
14,574 battles
3 hours ago, victorem said:

This guy is taking the piss and off you go...

Listen.... if you havent been to WG university, you dont spent an hour or so reading news every day, and you havent  been playing for a year or two....

How do you expect to understand a thing on a game with about 15 different currencies, game modes that nobody asked for , and the most toxic player base ever???

go back to school, then ask.      :cap_book: 

I think we need things a bit more confusing, WG. Some people actually understands some of the game mechanics.

You just look at your game.

Stop ignoring the stuff on your screen!

Sign in to follow this