Fl0bber

Looking for a good funclan

14 comments in this topic

[CAG]
Players
5 posts
7,727 battles

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a new fun clan (as ours is about to dissolve) for some random division games. Since I have dont have too much time, I am unfortunately not able to play competitve on a reliable basis. 

About me: I am 36, German and I have currently a PR of 1730, an avg WR of 57.something% and around 5k battles, 15 T10 ships and I like to have fun in games. 

I am looking forward to playing with you

So far 

[TTT]
[TTT]
Privateer
73 posts
14,488 battles

This guy is really good, when he is not frustrated by the teams.

[DAVY]
Players
2,859 posts
14,043 battles
17 hours ago, Iniour said:

This guy is really good, when he is not frustrated by the teams.

we all have some of like that :Smile-_tongue:

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,953 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

Hi Flobber

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[BBMM]
Players
213 posts
6,116 battles

Hi Fl0bber !

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.
We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

29aug19_base_perks_update.PNG

• Cool 1

[-0_0-]
Players
199 posts
8,269 battles
On 8/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, Fl0bber said:

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a new fun clan (as ours is about to dissolve) for some random division games. Since I have dont have too much time, I am unfortunately not able to play competitve on a reliable basis. 

About me: I am 36, German and I have currently a PR of 1730, an avg WR of 57.something% and around 5k battles, 15 T10 ships and I like to have fun in games. 

I am looking forward to playing with you

So far 

Hi Fl0bber,

What you said sounds like why I started [DIV-1] Division 1 last Saturday. [DIV-1] is for the casual gamers to have fun at Random Battles in a Division without other (strict) clan stuff that most other clans ask. It means we play for fun, we play all tiers (only 1, 2 and 3 not really), no clan wars, we don't require you to use voice chat and join any program like Discord or Teamspeak. You are welcome to join us. We don't have any requirements except that we only ask that you can hopefully play once a week (with exceptions ofcourse). Else it there is not really a point in playing in a "clan".  Here is my original recruiting post which I've uploaded yesterday: 

btw. I'm age 33 next week myself, I'm from The Netherlands, play the game daily. (here are my stats if you need to know them): https://wows-numbers.com/player/505404923,Mrs_Ragdoll/

[CAG]
Players
5 posts
7,727 battles

thanks a lot mate! Def. was fun driving with you guys! Hope to division up again soon 

Oh - and congrats on reaching hurricane. Well deserved!