Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
NicramDuel

Resetting in research bureau: does the reset affect our overall battle count?

5 comments in this topic

Players
243 posts
18,435 battles

Hey guys!

I apologize for my recently excessive thread-openings on different matters concerning the research bureau. I would have one final question before I could say everything is perfectly clear. :)

I know that resetting a branch resets the stats on it (it has been officially answered). However, there's also a specific number for all of us that is otherwise unavailable, as far as I know, anywhere else, except here on the forums (due to this registering operations, too, which can't be tracked on our ingame profile, or on wows stats and numbers either). Can anyone please check, if you're before a branch reset, if this specific forum number-count falls back following the reset? Or the overall ingame counts for random/coop/ranked/etc numbers? If you could provide a screenshot, that would be the most amazing thing! 

The reason why I'm asking is due to the anticipation of the so-far-traditional, and possible occurance of the "5-of-each-special-flags-per-1000-battles" anniversary gesture of WG. Please, ONLY try this and provide an answer if you are safely in your 1000's threshold, or are very keen to reset now, regardless of what the upcoming event holds (and will thus not suffer any loss that later you would deem as such)!

Thank you very much in advance!:) 

1599803275_totalbattles.png.6cd5844e37a7a12a40ed4ac7f86546c6.png       shot-19_08.23_12_59.21-0400.thumb.jpg.f4af908847842dbed91843d4cdeabf03.jpg

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,284 posts
9 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

I know that resetting a branch resets the stats on it (it has been officially answered).

where did you found this? Because in this thread it was said that stats are not reset...

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
31,005 posts
15,701 battles

Reset means selling of ships and removing research.

This has NOTHING to do with stats or battle count.

• Cool 1

Players
243 posts
18,435 battles
8 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

where did you found this? Because in this thread it was said that stats are not reset...

Oh, I'm so stupid! :Smile_facepalm:I confused myself with the length of my own question in that thread, to the extent that I misunderstood "No" for "No, we don't keep our old stats". :Smile_veryhappy: All's clear now :D Especially since this is the far more logical choice - just got all mixed up in the information-avalanche of the past few days! 

Guess I should sleep a few more hours every once in a while, and a few extra lessons in elementary reading and understanding could help me a lot, lol:Smile_medal:

Thanks for clearing things up for me, folks! Time for me to retreat into a sea of shame! :Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this