Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shungite_Merchant

Cosmetics in the NTC

4 comments in this topic

Players
380 posts
16,239 battles

I mean, I was going to have a look see what goodies you got, but there is none, didn't you guys say, "got some really cool cosmetics coming" or was you just lying to your player base again? 

Before people stay saying oh colbert, it generally doesn't interest me at all, I have enough premiums to keep me busy 

New aa seem fun tho, enjoying the saipan alot 

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,807 battles
28 minutes ago, Armoured_Sausage said:

I mean, I was going to have a look see what goodies you got, but there is none, didn't you guys say, "got some really cool cosmetics coming" or was you just lying to your player base again? 

New aa seem fun tho, enjoying the saipan alot 

You are ungrateful, the new AA IS the cosmetic. Maybe looks nice, but has no real gameplay impact, and is even there for the whole playerbase not just NTC.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,870 posts
9,676 battles

I'd rather they put some good content to buy for those research tokens later than getting some rushed crap now.

Remember that it wasn't all that long since they decided to switch to these types of rewards, instead of the stat boosts. So I totally understand that they don't have much content ready for this patch.

Besides, it's a long process to collect these tokens if you don't dump huge amounts of freeXP into it.

Personally I feel like when we actually have some free content to earn with as far as I know no time limit and no requirement besides playing a specific line of our choosing, it would be stupid to pay your way through it with currency like freeXP or even worse real cash. I mean unless you're Flamu and you're sitting on 10mil freeXP.

Players
380 posts
16,239 battles
11 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

I'd rather they put some good content to buy for those research tokens later than getting some rushed crap now.

Remember that it wasn't all that long since they decided to switch to these types of rewards, instead of the stat boosts. So I totally understand that they don't have much content ready for this patch.

Besides, it's a long process to collect these tokens if you don't dump huge amounts of freeXP into it.

Personally I feel like when we actually have some free content to earn with as far as I know no time limit and no requirement besides playing a specific line of our choosing, it would be stupid to pay your way through it with currency like freeXP or even worse real cash. I mean unless you're Flamu and you're sitting on 10mil freeXP.

True point, I guess I'll wait to see what goes in there next

Sign in to follow this