Sign in to follow this  
Garfield4

autopilot on carriers still bugged ?

3 comments in this topic

[LAZY]
Beta Tester
128 posts
11,484 battles

As I bring up the map to plot a course for my carrier (Ryujo) using waypoints, as soon as I set my first waypoint, my speed automatically goes  from full speed to zero.

Now that I set the waypoint on the map, I think ok, lets putt the trottle up to full speed again and we are on our way ... NOPE, now automatically the first waypoint disappears from the map ....

I can only move my carrier now with throttle backwards and forwards, no manouvering with waypoint possible !!  As if it was not annoying enough that a carrier cannot be controlled while flying your planes. Not the first autopilot bug either, eh ?  Terrible. Beyond annoying.

This "'company"  does not have a proper Quality Assurance section, and no proper QA procedures to find these wierd bugs before launching changes on the live server.

They just launch new stuff and use players as testers because it is cheaper for WG.

Quite unprofessional for a software company that asks exorbitant prices for their premium content.

[KAGE]
Beta Tester
26 posts
7,090 battles

Autopilot also bugging out on all my BB's   just slows me down to a full stop when ever i use it.

Sign in to follow this