You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Question

[LUDL]
[LUDL]
Players
2 posts
2,921 battles

Everytime there is an update it is massive!! Why does the microsoft store game version download the entire game and update from scratch?? I love the game but I lose

so much time not being able to play! The only way to play the updated game is by completely uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The updates always fail after around 5-8Gigs unless i delete the game.

I just wish I had downloaded through the Steam Client as I'm sure this problem wouldn't be an issue. Is there anything I can do?? It would be amazing if I could migrate my account into Steam.

I am by no means any good at the game but I do love it and I have spent more money than I should have done in the premium shop. Surely something can be done, 2 to 3 days of downloaded updates (EVERY UPDATE!) is 2 to 3 days premium gameplay

that I have paid for, not to mention my bandwidth being completely hammered! Any help would be much appreciated.

Capture.PNG

4 answers to this question

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,338 posts
9,474 battles
On 8/23/2019 at 1:24 AM, PegLegz649 said:

Thanks, I did try but had issues with permissions. I will give it a go.

Set it administrator permissions then.

[CU]
Players
331 posts
3,572 battles

You would have the same issue updating it via Steam, by far the quickest way is using the game centre.