Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Various bugs and no answer from support

7 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
1,035 posts
16,621 battles

This morning I checked in as usual with the new update I found the following

My ship carousel ad reset 

I can not access the following from the port screen (I have been accessing them for a long time now virtually every day)

Clan Screens - I am the commander and I can not access the clan screens since the new update

Premium Shop - I check here regularly to see if there is anything new in stock

Armory - an essential tool 

News - again an essential tool

Inventory - I check here quite regularly because some things need to be sold when upgrades have taken place 

I each case the game started to connect but did not display anything 

I have checked my graphics driver, I have done an integrity check and repair, the problem still persists, I have raised a ticket but had no reply.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem still persists

I do not run any mods what so ever so that is not the problem 

Anyone else getting this 

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,268 posts
8,683 battles

Hello.

Update seems to have gone fine for me, this option sounds particular but I'm a bit confused. Do you mean you can't see the buttons to enter those pages or does nothing happen when you do? If you can be a bit more technical with exactly what you're doing and what isn't working then maybe I could help a bit more.

As for support, considering it's a new update, a lot of announcements and gamescom is on it's possible they're a bit swamped and will take a bit more time to get to you.

Kind regards,

Minia

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

all of those are essentially websites, so them not loading is a very old problem with how abysmally optimised the entire client and especially the port interface is... you can try just doing what you need to do via your regular browser, a quick google will give you the relevant links (I dont have them memorised)

[WCWVE]
Players
1,035 posts
16,621 battles
1 hour ago, CptMinia said:

Hello.

Update seems to have gone fine for me, this option sounds particular but I'm a bit confused. Do you mean you can't see the buttons to enter those pages or does nothing happen when you do? If you can be a bit more technical with exactly what you're doing and what isn't working then maybe I could help a bit more.

As for support, considering it's a new update, a lot of announcements and gamescom is on it's possible they're a bit swamped and will take a bit more time to get to you.

Kind regards,

Minia

Nothing happens apart from getting the loading page icon 

[W1]
Players
2 posts
2,012 battles

I only have really lag spikes today, never had that before. Anybody else having the same issues ?

[WCWVE]
Players
1,035 posts
16,621 battles

Well it is Wednesday afternoon - 6 days after submitting the ticket and still no reply and still can not resolve the issue 

Sign in to follow this