Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DanottiTR

open season for seals ...

7 comments in this topic

[T2FTW]
Beta Tester
241 posts
19,507 battles

Howmany of you have 19 points captain while re - leveling your low-mid  tiers again ? (it is easy and free  to carry them from ship to ship as they earn their elite commander xp easily on the process when they are already 19 :D )

Do you feel it feels kinda seal clubbing when re -leveling the already mastered low-mid  tiers ?

Before I was seldom playing low tiers for fun but now I have to all the way so constant clubbing :D 

Did WG saw this coming or not ? 

[CATS]
Players
30,887 posts
15,682 battles

I would not use such captains on low Tier ships as you change ships VERY quickly. Even with 10 point captains, you spend more XP retraining than you earn.

Tier IV is still very costly. On Tier V it is okish, but that is not seal clubbing.

• Cool 2

Players
2,292 posts
20,558 battles

Well it should be pretty obvious it would hurt the newer players I'm surprised hey didn't increase the protection for the new players a bit and keep us veterans away from them for a bit longer. 

• Cool 2

Players
3,103 posts
1 hour ago, DanottiTR said:

Howmany of you have 19 points captain while re - leveling your low-mid  tiers again ? (it is easy and free  to carry them from ship to ship as they earn their elite commander xp easily on the process when they are already 19 :D )

Do you feel it feels kinda seal clubbing when re -leveling the already mastered low-mid  tiers ?

Before I was seldom playing low tiers for fun but now I have to all the way so constant clubbing :D 

Did WG saw this coming or not ? 

yes and yes

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
14 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

yes and yes

WG want to ramp up spending even in new players by creating a new arms race. Given stats apparently aren't reset for the ship when re-grinding I hope there is some other notification to new players as to who they are playing against, then they will know what to complain to WG about.

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,647 posts
19,099 battles

New players have protected MM and captain skills aren't that much of a deal at low Tiers. I can see all these Research Bureau fellows trying as many short cuts as they can so as not to have to play low tiers...

Sign in to follow this