You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

I am an Idiot, because...

39 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,541 posts
19,177 battles

...i was not being able to add 2+2.

Long Story short, i got all 4 boxes with Coal and three of the camos from the French DD Event. 

While i bought the new French Cruiser Bayard and the Sciroco as well as got the TV and TVI from Standard containers, i still had 60 Tokens missing to get the camo for the TVIII French DD.

I never was into WGs loot crates, bought only three two or three years ago during the Xmas Event to get the Gremy (which dropped in the first crate) and 20-30€ to get the Type 59 in WoT.

Apart from that, i bought only 1 or two crates, as don't have the luck to get something of worth and i rather spend money on ships or useful things like camos.

Also, i don't like WGs approach to hide stuff behind a paywall with surprise mechanics.

So, knowing all that and reading the Portal and Mission descriptions for the French DDs, i spend - of course - all the Doubloons i had (5-6k) plus bought 60€ worth of Doubloons to buy both, premium and Standard crates in the vein hope to get either the TVII or the TVIII French DD. :Smile_sceptic: 

Money that was reserved to buy the Lenin, since i'm grinding the RU BB line atm and i want that ship anyway, being a Naval Legend and all the fictional jazz. :fish_book:

Needless to say, that in all the crates no Mission for the TVII or VIII DD. Not one. 

Now, some of you may say, that's working as intended, as there's no guarantee that a Mission for a DD will drop, and you're right of course.

But, that's not what pisses me off to no end atm. 

It's the fact that, Maybe because i haven't played in almost a year, that i didn't pay attnetion to what the article on the Portal and the Mission description actually means. 

Simply put, the Event may be over, but the Mission is still available after the patch, where the French DDs can be freely researched, which would have enable me to get the TVII without spending a single fraking penny and would have allowed me to get the Lenin! 

Christ almighty, what's wrong with me? How stupid can i be??? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. STOOOOPID! 

Excuse me, i will go now and switch between facepalming myself with a brick and headdesking the Granite table. 

/rant over

• Cool 1
  • Funny 16
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Players
123 posts
309 battles

Hello.

Please don't hit yourself. We all make mistakes. I bought Saipan instead of Enterprise for example.

Good luck on your future games!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9

[ONE2]
Players
3,096 posts
22,156 battles

Welcome and join the Club Brother!! :Smile_trollface: Can't remember when I last done something similar, but that's ONLY because I can't quite remember what happened to my doubloons or what I did last Friday and why the heck I have that ship anyways?:cap_wander_2::Smile_amazed:

Surely a simple mishap, for which I shall blame everyone else, except for myself. :etc_swear:

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,093 posts
20,338 battles
16 minutes ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

Hello.

Please don't hit yourself. We all make mistakes. I bought Saipan instead of Enterprise for example.

@Jethro_Grey or if you do get wife/girlfriend/boyfriend mother sister SOMEONE to video it and post it here.. wear a frilly pink dress so you look really silly and hit you self with a big dildo for bigger Giggles.. :Smile_trollface:

We can start a video trend for Froumites that make silly mistakes...... we could make millions on youtube..

lets see how long it is before ALL of us regular posters have such a video here because we miss read something.. :Smile_honoring:.

As the person to torpedoed himself in a Russian DD..   I have to walk around a WG event with this taped to my butt

torp.png.55d2cfce5060b4bf38c30f5298a07385.png

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Players
123 posts
309 battles

@T0byJug

Hello.

I'm very confused. You quoted my post but i can't make any sense of what you are saying. Can you try explaining it for dummies like me please?

Maybe you made a mistake. We all do.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,093 posts
20,338 battles
3 minutes ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

@T0byJug

Hello.

I'm very confused. You quoted my post but i can't make any sense of what you are saying. Can you try explaining it for dummies like me please?

Maybe you made a mistake. We all do.

Im telling him TO it himself with a big Dildo while wearing a frilly pink dress (punishment for doing something silly) and post it here so we can all see.. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,541 posts
19,177 battles
19 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

You could try asking support to roll back your account.

Never had anything to refund, so i never bothered to read About that.

Would it even be possible for lootcrates considering i opened them, and while i didn't use any of the camos, the fact that certain Signal were used could be interpreted that i used Signals from the loot crate despite having dozens of them previous to buying the loot boxes. 

Anyone has an idea how it works? Would it work? What are the chances for a refund? Does WG refund the crates bought for Doubloons? 

@MrConway @Crysantos @Tuccy can you provide some info on this matter? While i'm Pretty sure that a refund in such a case ain't possible, i'd still like some clarification. Pretty pls. I'll be over here, and waiting in the place of shame. 

13 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

@Jethro_Grey or if you do get wife/girlfriend/boyfriend mother sister SOMEONE to video it and post it here.. wear a frilly pink dress so you look really silly and hit you self with a big dildo for bigger Giggles.. :Smile_trollface:

We can start a video trend for Froumites that make silly mistakes...... we could make millions on youtube..

lets see how long it is before ALL of use regular posters have such a video here because we miss read something.. :Smile_honoring:.

As the person to torpedo himself in a Russian DD..   I have to walk around a WG event with this taped to my butt

torp.png.55d2cfce5060b4bf38c30f5298a07385.png

Not taping anything, i have to live with my shame on my own... ^^

24 minutes ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

Hello.

I should tho...

• Funny 1

Players
123 posts
309 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Jethro_Grey sagte:

I should tho

I can hit you instead and i'll be gentle so you don't need the ER afterwards.

I'm charging you an Enterprise however... maybe.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,093 posts
20,338 battles
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Anyone has an idea how it works? Would it work? What are the chances for a refund? Does WG refund the crates bought for Doubloons? 

MAybe one of the community teem will see this thread and take pity on you... But as you said you have opened them

Beta Tester
1,939 posts
11,841 battles

I bought Atago back in the day, sold it (I know....) because I thought it was kind of Meeh, started to feel it was cool again and bought it back for the second time.............. I will go and stand in the corner now.....

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,541 posts
19,177 battles
Just now, Rose_Dikinson said:

Actually not a bad idea, however i'm not paying for it tho, but charging instead. All it'll cost you is a Lenin and 70€ worth of Doubloons… :cap_cool:

• Funny 2

Players
1,020 posts
14,719 battles
2 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Never had anything to refund, so i never bothered to read About that.

Would it even be possible for lootcrates considering i opened them, and while i didn't use any of the camos, the fact that certain Signal were used could be interpreted that i used Signals from the loot crate despite having dozens of them previous to buying the loot boxes. 

It's not a refund, it's resetting your account to the previous server reset. You would lose all your progress since then.

It was discussed on the Steam forum last year due to server instability when people were being locked out of the game and losing camos, flags, etc.

[KAKE]
Players
2,666 posts
6,404 battles
9 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I should tho...

[MORIA]
Players
7,532 posts
37,199 battles
31 minutes ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

Hello.

Wut?!

Surprised Pikachu 20072019151848.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,093 posts
20,338 battles
10 minutes ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

Rose take a Chill pill.....

Jethro has posted almost 3k times on this forum i have posted almost 5k we go back a long way and he is completely aware this is light harted banter and fun on the forum for what is silly post of a regular poster sharing his cockup for all our amusement and warning.

Players
10,120 posts
11,884 battles
9 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

I bought Atago back in the day, sold it (I know....) because I thought it was kind of Meeh, started to feel it was cool again and bought it back for the second time.............. I will go and stand in the corner now.....

Ask WG support to restore first sold Atago, so you might get reimbursed with doubloons?:cap_hmm:

Players
123 posts
309 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, T0byJug sagte:

Rose take a Chill pill.....

Jethro has posted almost 3k times on this forum i have posted almost 5k we go back a long way and he is completely aware this is light harted banter and fun on the forum for what is silly post of a regular poster sharing his cockup for all our amusement and warning.

I'm sorry i didn't want to appear being mean but tried being funny and i guess i failed at that so sorry about that! 

I will try to correct my "humor" before attempting this again!

@MacArthur92

What are you suprised about? (I assume you are suprised because of the picture.)

[MORIA]
Players
7,532 posts
37,199 battles
1 minute ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

I'm sorry i didn't want to appear being mean but tried being funny and i guess i failed at that so sorry about that! 

@MacArthur92

What are you suprised about? (I assume you are suprised because of the picture.)

That you wanted the Enterprise but you bought the Saipan.... Oh well xD

My ex clan mate sold the kamikaze R instead of Minekaze. Though he was hardly drunk.

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,093 posts
20,338 battles
Just now, Rose_Dikinson said:

@MacArthur92

Sorry Im an English man living in Germany.. To used to German Seriousness all the time........ took you literally when i sore your location..  :Smile_hiding: :Smile-_tongue:

PS Beautiful part of Germany your in.. A lot different from Hessen where i am..

• Cool 1

Players
3,378 posts
43 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Done that with quite a few premiums, it's not big, cool, or clever, but it happens from time to time, lol

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
3,822 posts
18,475 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Christ almighty, what's wrong with me? How stupid can i be??? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. STOOOOPID! 

Excuse me, i will go now and switch between facepalming myself with a brick and headdesking the Granite table. 

/rant over

Mate I had a similar thing ... rather quickly I got to the crates that could contain the Mogador (the ones where you could see what the next crate contains) ... so I spent about 10k doubloons trying to get a crate with the Mogador ... and then I realised it's a silver ship :fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles
1 hour ago, Rose_Dikinson said:

Hello.

Sorry for digressing but this is so funny I'm in pain right now:cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween: