You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions in Update 0.8.7

25 comments in this topic

[GS-RO]
[GS-RO]
Players
6 posts

After trying to get for one month a french destroyer from those containers , even from 2 premium ones (money for regular ships ) now you give us more containers .......I think I have better chances to win to a real lottery!!!

[WTXIT]
Players
6 posts
14,808 battles

Im so sick of the lottery and how you guys are not selling a product as you sell stupid loot boxes with unpredictable "win" chances, and force us to buy tons of dublons so we can exchange our free ex on ships to real free exp so we will use your stupid research bureau - and lose half of our fortune in gold to get 1 or OP ships.
I have spend my last money in this game - when my current stock of dublons are done, im 100% casual player and in time i can predict im off for good. Thats how you desroy your own game.

• Cool 7

Beta Tester
11 posts

This news article took me out to game with a client patch of 52 MB at a crucial moment. So thanks a lot for having such a healthy game Wargaming....

[NKK3]
Players
151 posts
2,239 battles

When will they put German ships in the arsenal?
When will they put the option of putting our national flag on each ship?
Thanks for the offers.

• Cool 1

[-MCD-]
Players
10 posts
5,336 battles

what a waste of a post to tell us stuff we pretty much already know. WG are you bored?

• Cool 2

[CAPT]
Players
298 posts
10,625 battles

What's the use of getting the tier III and IV ships with coal if there are NO  missions for them, aside from being a collector?

• Cool 4

[TF57]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
181 posts
5,242 battles
4 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

What's the use of getting the tier III and IV ships with coal if there are NO  missions for them, aside from being a collector?

Ideally some day a ranked Tier III-IV season for players that have played more than 300 battles (to prevent too much seal clubbing), no CV's though ;-)

[GREEK]
Players
52 posts
6,553 battles

Since they mentioned about containers and super containers, the second ones the super container are scarce at least. Winning the joker in my country with a combination 5 of 45 numbers and 1 in 20 (5+1) is 1 in 24.435.180. Winning a super container in wows is even greater more.... (1 in  1.000.000.000~ maybe)

[PMD]
Beta Tester
16 posts
1,223 battles

Time you released the % chance of drops for all these lock box lottery's.  shouldn't be a problem being transparent and it would be a huge PR boost. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,544 posts
10,158 battles
On 8/22/2019 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

See what fresh rewards and bonuses you can get just for playing!

Read it on the portal

No offence, but none of these are 'fresh' at all. It's rather stale. This isn't going to foster any excitement for many people. Is the article just a space filler?

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,544 posts
10,158 battles
5 hours ago, Koffee said:

Time you released the % chance of drops for all these lock box lottery's.  shouldn't be a problem being transparent and it would be a huge PR boost. 

They won't do this because of 'we tweak the drop rate every so often to manipulate hype'.  Drop rates are incredibly bad. Many of my 'try your lucks' only yield two type 5 camo's.....it's a disgrace. WG have taken greed and spite to new levels. The effect hereof has somewhat resulted in me becoming disloyal to WG and I've actually advised a few people not to even try the game. One chap at work said he was thinking of playing a few games to see how the game has progressed and I actually convinced him otherwise, lol. Joined him on PUGB and COH2 instead.

Perhaps when WG start showing a little forward facing loyalty toward vets and regulars then maybe I'll reciprocate but I'm not falling for their 'we're all entitled and ungrateful' discourses.

#inbeforethe'itsallfree'hyperactivesrespond....

[CAPT]
Players
298 posts
10,625 battles
20 hours ago, Kryostorm said:

Ideally some day a ranked Tier III-IV season for players that have played more than 300 battles (to prevent too much seal clubbing), no CV's though ;-)

Ranked would NOT be ideal - I don't like the format, and I am not alone.  What I want would be of the random match type, NOT ranked nor April Fool, Halloween, etc. 

• Cool 1

[PDXND]
Weekend Tester
33 posts
3,620 battles

Why are you advertising the daily containers as if they are a new thing when they have been a staple mechanic for multiple years? 

• Cool 2

[RONIN]
Players
65 posts
15,024 battles

Dear WG

u are stupıd ?? or u thıng all players stupıd ?? same thıng say agaın and agaın and agaın ………...

pls stop and say new thıngs.. or dont say anythıng

we know and we understand. ok? 

pls stop thıs

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,544 posts
10,158 battles

That old 'daily container could be a super container' joke rears it's head again, lol.

Players
3,236 posts
14,863 battles

Mid-Autumn Festival

Earn 25,000 base XP in battles.

Reward: 3x Asian Lantern camouflages
####################
OK, but not enough to tempt me back from "Real Life".

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
2,544 posts
10,158 battles

Mid Autumn Festival:

25 000 base xp for 3 Asian Lantern camo's? Have WG lost their freakin minds? Really? 25 000 base xp for 3 AL camo's? I'm sorry, but there is someone at WG who seriously over-values their signals and camo's. My goodness me WG, what is wrong with you? This is the best you can do? So after all that effort (and time) you get 3 measley little camo's which if you're lucky might see you capitalise on their value IF you get three worthwhile games as decided by the mm and a victory, otherwise basically nothing.

WG are stooping to really new lows, this type of reward is worth almost zero...absolutely zero in my eyes and they pay someone to think up this trash? Because it is trash....VERY VERY disappointed in you WG. It's not grounded in reality. I'd love to meet the 'person' who approves this kind of stuff or who dreams it up in the first place. I'm pretty sure they're insanely ignorant, holy moly!

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,441 posts
5 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Mid Autumn Festival:

25 000 base xp for 3 Asian Lantern camo's? Have WG lost their freakin minds? Really? 25 000 base xp for 3 AL camo's? I'm sorry, but there is someone at WG who seriously over-values their signals and camo's. My goodness me WG, what is wrong with you? This is the best you can do? So after all that effort (and time) you get 3 measley little camo's which if you're lucky might see you capitalise on their value IF you get three worthwhile games as decided by the mm and a victory, otherwise basically nothing.

WG are stooping to really new lows, this type of reward is worth almost zero...absolutely zero in my eyes and they pay someone to think up this trash? Because it is trash....VERY VERY disappointed in you WG. It's not grounded in reality. I'd love to meet the 'person' who approves this kind of stuff or who dreams it up in the first place. I'm pretty sure they're insanely ignorant, holy moly!

Remember back in May 2017 when it was 25k BXP per day, that resetted daily (so if you earned 23k BXP on Saturday, on Sunday it got reset to 0 and you had to grind 25k BXP again) , for 5 dragon flags. 

Turns out we're back at that point in the WG-generosity.

• Funny 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,732 posts
12,386 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Mid-Autumn Festival

####################
OK, but not enough to tempt me back from "Real Life".

It is one of our best camouflages in terms of bonus though and thus usually quite rare to be obtained through missions - 200% XP & 555% Elite Commander XP bonus per camouflage.

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

Players
3,236 posts
14,863 battles
5 hours ago, Crysantos said:

It is one of our best camouflages in terms of bonus though and thus usually quite rare to be obtained through missions - 200% XP & 555% Elite Commander XP bonus per camouflage.

Greetings, Crysantos

It is indeed - and thank you for your gracious reply. I appreciate it. :Smile_honoring:

However to get 25,000 base XP I would need to play 50 battles, at least (I am a mere lowest-of-the-low coop peasant). That is approximately 10 hours at my speed of play.

I am sure that you will understand that for me, personally, this does not see a good trade of time versus reward.

However good luck to those more talented players who will be able to get this reward more easily and so will calculate that the cost/benefit is favourable.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[S-M-V]
Players
63 posts
8,164 battles

The new Season of Clan Battles starts on July 31 and ends on September 16, 2019. - https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/cvc-6/

Start: Mon. 16 Sep. 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 16 Sep. 07:00 - from this post

End: Mon. 23 Sep. 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 23 Sep. 07:00

So when do they end in reallity or am I missing something hire, because in one post it says one thing, on this post says other so wut??:cap_wander_2:

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
72 posts
3,656 battles
1 hour ago, PiXiE93 said:

The new Season of Clan Battles starts on July 31 and ends on September 16, 2019. - https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/general-news/cvc-6/

Start: Mon. 16 Sep. 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 16 Sep. 07:00 - from this post

End: Mon. 23 Sep. 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) / your local time: Mon. 23 Sep. 07:00

So when do they end in reallity or am I missing something hire, because in one post it says one thing, on this post says other so wut??:cap_wander_2:

Hey PiXiE93, 

Nothing has changed. The 16th Sept start date is for the clan battles commander skill reset.

The current clan battle season needs to end first before the 100% discount can start. 

• Cool 1

Players
392 posts
On 9/6/2019 at 7:34 PM, Shaka_D said:

They won't do this because of 'we tweak the drop rate every so often to manipulate hype'.  Drop rates are incredibly bad. Many of my 'try your lucks' only yield two type 5 camo's.....it's a disgrace. WG have taken greed and spite to new levels. The effect hereof has somewhat resulted in me becoming disloyal to WG and I've actually advised a few people not to even try the game. One chap at work said he was thinking of playing a few games to see how the game has progressed and I actually convinced him otherwise, lol. Joined him on PUGB and COH2 instead.

Perhaps when WG start showing a little forward facing loyalty toward vets and regulars then maybe I'll reciprocate but I'm not falling for their 'we're all entitled and ungrateful' discourses.

#inbeforethe'itsallfree'hyperactivesrespond....

China (!) already passed a bill a couple of years ago forcing publishers to announce drop rate percentages for all loot boxes. Yes, China!

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,544 posts
10,158 battles
16 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

It is indeed - and thank you for your gracious reply. I appreciate it. :Smile_honoring:

However to get 25,000 base XP I would need to play 50 battles, at least (I am a mere lowest-of-the-low coop peasant). That is approximately 10 hours at my speed of play.

I am sure that you will understand that for me, personally, this does not see a good trade of time versus reward.

However good luck to those more talented players who will be able to get this reward more easily and so will calculate that the cost/benefit is favourable.:Smile_honoring:

It's definitely not a good trade of time versus reward. It may be a rare camo as Crysantos kindly advises, , but it's a consumable which is highly, and I mean highly dependent on having a good game is it not? Your 10 hours can be gone in half an hour with not much to show for it. Time obviously means extremely little to WG?

• Cool 1