Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Premium Shop in Update 0.8.7: Yūdachi

10 comments in this topic

Players
256 posts
14,394 battles

I dont buy any container because in my experience of earned in game containers I have 100% chance to win BIG NOTHING , so why I should spend my money on premium containers !? , there should be % chance informantion so I would know I have 5% chance to win ship and buy 22 containers 24.750 doobloons (1.141kr ,99.65 euro) , I have Aigle and rest ships would cost me 1.028 kr... if I knew that there is 20% chance to win ship I would buy container , but unknown chance ... I see no value in any WG event containers. 

• Cool 2

[4-20]
[4-20]
Players
215 posts

Are you aware how much time in a persons life, takes to grind a whole line of ships???

Do you know how many hours of this it takes to get a million free XP??

But most important:  Do you know how are the salaries like in most of Europe??

respect nothing, understand less.

• Cool 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

Reload gun reload does NOT make up for no smoke - sorry, I'll pass.:cap_cool:

As for the dazzle perma cammo, instead of cammo for the Fuso that already has a perma cammo, why not offer it for a ship that has no perma cammo, or better yet, let me trade the horrible perma cammo I got for my Jaguar for it? The figurehead looks like a guy drinking moonshine from a jug while wanking off (not to mention being over-sized).

Edited by DarthDon49
added content
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
46 posts

Great finally a ship from my country and to get it i either have to part with a years worth of premium time in euro's to acquire it or somehow get to 1m free xp (wich for someone who does not convert xp is nigh impossible).

You really couldn't just make it available for coal could you?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[A-O-N]
Players
34 posts
5,487 battles

3k coal for 100k silver ?? What ??? I would buy them if it was 300 coal, but 3k is so dumb

No special random prize either.... just tell me why would anyone purchase these bundles ???

• Cool 1

[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles
On 9/5/2019 at 12:17 PM, CallicoJackRackham said:

Great finally a ship from my country and to get it i either have to part with a years worth of premium time in euro's to acquire it or somehow get to 1m free xp (wich for someone who does not convert xp is nigh impossible).

You really couldn't just make it available for coal could you?

Even worse, it is a post WW-II "DD" with no torps - how dumb can you get? Why not a ship that actually fought in WW-II, like the DeRuyter or Java?

Oh wait, they're not tier IX or X, over-priced and black holes for silver if one does not have Premium...NOW I understand.:etc_red_button:

[IJN]
Players
41 posts
2,805 battles

What was the reason to give Yuda 9 second reload for its main gun ? 

Or why the IJN guns never have the same reload like US DD for example which got 3 second reload since tier 6 up to tier 10, but IJN gets 7.5 sec from tier 6 to 7, 7.0 sec in tier 8 and around 5.7 sec from tier 9 to 10, And then you have Yuda with 9 second reload, it is the worst gun reload of any DD in the game, I'm getting tired of how you always have to make sure the IJN guns never can be useful and have to make them always lose 1 v 1 with another destroyer.

Besides its torp doesn't even look impressive at all 57 knots, 1.9 detecting range. You can give it 30 km torp range and it still doesn't matter what do even expect to hit with this kind of crappy torp ?  so much reaction time to dodge them!

Let's not talk about the concealment, mobility and AA defense, so many negative things this ship has. 

It is a  good thing not to make it too powerful than the tech tree  Shiratsuyu but that doesn't mean you have to make it completely trash that it can't even compete with other premium counterparts ...

Sign in to follow this