Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Padds01

proper patch notes?

6 comments in this topic

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,117 battles

just wondered if WG release proper patch notes all i can find are those blog style things on the main site.

wondering what other changes arent mentioned there, noticed my planes detect range went up from 8 to 10 km , RN CV rockets and bomb dispersion seems to be nerfered or it might be a bug its odd the reticle shrinks as normal but then it jumps out a bit at the end. not that that bomb reticle had much to do with reality before but still, bug or feature?

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,117 battles

thanks , well no mention of any of these changes so hopefully they are bugs not features.

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,117 battles
25 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

ok im sorry i must be having a brain issue here, read them before i posted and twice since , i see no mention of these changes there is this below , but i see no mention of the issues i was talking about , care to shine a little more light on it ? i seem to be selectively blind here

• Fixed an error which caused the reticule of torpedo bombers to be displayed on the water after switching off the interface display.
  • Fixed an error which caused the scale showing the number of planes on an aircraft carrier’s deck to appear not as full while the deck was in fact full.
  • Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,078 battles
2 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

ok im sorry i must be having a brain issue here, read them before i posted and twice since , i see no mention of these changes there is this below , but i see no mention of the issues i was talking about , care to shine a little more light on it ? i seem to be selectively blind here

• Fixed an error which caused the reticule of torpedo bombers to be displayed on the water after switching off the interface display.
  • Fixed an error which caused the scale showing the number of planes on an aircraft carrier’s deck to appear not as full while the deck was in fact full.

Those errors are mostly on the end of patch notes. 

Sign in to follow this