Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Bloodless

Colbert

80 comments in this topic

Players
159 posts
26,061 battles

Hello.

As u can see since today we have this research bureau thing.

I've done some approx estimation and the conversion for Colbert if u don't consider 10k gift and u want to have it in 1st RB season it's 3,7 mil xp ( or free xp  :Smile_coin:).

The amount can be lowered of course if u are willing to wait and use next RB seasons 2x bonus.

Given that i don't know Ohio price yet i'm probably skipping colbert for now, any advice on which tech tree reset btw?

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
8 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Given that i don't know Ohio price yet i'm probably skipping colbert for now, any advice on which tech tree reset btw?

• Cool 7

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
9 minutes ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

any advice on which tech tree reset btw?

uh... probably one that you'll actually enjoy playing through again?^^ Unless you intend just throwing currency at the problem, in which case go for the cheapest one duh :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts

IF I decide to even use this it will be only one tree a season that gives the double amount of points, most likely french cruisers as they are reasonabbly easy to play

[WGP2W]
Players
349 posts
17,222 battles

Russian and ijn dd lines both at the same time should be the best ones as you have to regrind the lower tiers only once.

But russians splitt late so you wont get your points in one season?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,090 posts
20,266 battles
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

uh... probably one that you'll actually enjoy playing through again?^^ Unless you intend just throwing currency at the problem, in which case go for the cheapest one duh :Smile-_tongue:

To add to this.. If you Clan battle or ranked TAKE ETHIS IN TO ACCOUNT. Im one of my Clan DD players (Im crap in the other classes in Clan) so i wont reset the DD lines we i need the ships for Clan battles.

[-RDE-]
Players
308 posts
25,725 battles

i fkd up, i reset my german bb line that only started at the bizzy. feeling fed up now.lol.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
3 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

i fkd up, i reset my german bb line that only started at the bizzy. feeling fed up now.lol.

Support ticket may help.

[-RDE-]
Players
308 posts
25,725 battles
1 minute ago, B0Tato said:

Support ticket may help.

too late cuz i spent gold/fxp to get me trough some just to pee me off more.. just banging head on table...lol.

• Funny 1

[BLITZ]
Players
2,837 posts
11,209 battles
2 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

too late cuz i spent gold/fxp to get me trough some just to pee me off more.. just banging head on table...lol.

Should still be possible to reset your account to yesterday or so.

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,090 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

IF I decide to even use this it will be only one tree a season that gives the double amount of points, most likely french cruisers as they are reasonabbly easy to play

The French and USN heavy cruisers also got the Galaxy camo from the space battles event on april from T6 to T9 :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,090 battles
7 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

2.7m free xp

shot-19_08.22_12_39.23-0169.thumb.jpg.9c33ace731dc3103d40da0e18b5607d1.jpg

Congrats. I have 2.3 mln. I’ll reset and play 1 line normally (and gather some free exp btw) and that’s it :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,000 posts
10,811 battles

And here ladies and gentelmen..
one part of the target audiance for this event..

is the guys who says "I have millions of Fxp and nothing to spend on it!"

I say this is nice :)

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,090 battles
16 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

Friesland will be soon too...

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,090 posts
20,266 battles
1 hour ago, MacArthur92 said:

Friesland will be soon too...

on or around the 17th i guess.. Im going to see if i can get to the Dutch navy museum for this event.  should not be to difficult from midd Germany

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,110 posts
4,403 battles
5 hours ago, Excavatus said:

What about those who do not have millions of free exp or even better TIME? gating a ship behind a huge time gap is silly should be for coal or steel.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Weekend Tester
1,045 posts

Do note that if you pick combinations like khaba/grozo, shima/haru or woost/moines from that list and reset both at the same time, you will save FXP by not having to freexp your way through the lower tiers twice to get two tier 10s.

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
2 hours ago, ironhammer500 said:

What about those who do not have millions of free exp or even better TIME? gating a ship behind a huge time gap is silly should be for coal or steel.

I disagree. I probably won't reset any line for now, but I dont have any problem with people that are heavily invested on the game. They provide money to WG and players on the servers. If their dedication can be rewarded with some rare ships through the research bureau that's good for them and I'm happy for them.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,110 posts
4,403 battles
2 hours ago, elblancogringo said:

I disagree. I probably won't reset any line for now, but I dont have any problem with people that are heavily invested on the game. They provide money to WG and players on the servers. If their dedication can be rewarded with some rare ships through the research bureau that's good for them and I'm happy for them.

But said rare ships should not be OP and well few ST and CC have said colbert and smolensk should not be in the game, also if the Ohio kinda makes the monty pointless then whats the point in having the silver lines?

Sign in to follow this