You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

How did you do with the "French Whaling"?

41 comments in this topic

[PVE-D]
Players
206 posts
7,871 battles

775 Tokens, 11.800 coal. I'm okay with this. Could have leeched more coal, but eh. :D

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,276 posts
7,747 battles

1,155 tokens out of 1,160 (unlocked the Fletcher yesterday) and 17,400 coal.

Players
421 posts
8,145 battles

I got Jaguar mission from a container, Siroco from the event, and finished with 855 tokens. I have a cunning plan to get an additional 20 tokens before the new patch, which will give me the exact amount for the permanent camos for Vauquelin and Le Fantasque. 14,600 Coal before Clan bonuses.

Beta Tester
2,662 posts
3,562 battles
8 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

I got Jaguar mission from a container, Siroco from the event, and finished with 855 tokens. I have a cunning plan to get an additional 20 tokens before the new patch, which will give me the exact amount for the permanent camos for Vauquelin and Le Fantasque. 14,600 Coal before Clan bonuses.

You are aware that the event ends tonight, not tomorrow, right?

Players
421 posts
8,145 battles
7 minutes ago, lafeel said:

You are aware that the event ends tonight, not tomorrow, right?

The event has already ended (got my HoF rewards) but the Symbols of France will continue to be added on new ships for the rest of this patch (my local time 0300 22/08/2019).

Beta Tester
2,662 posts
3,562 battles
5 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

The event has already ended (got my HoF rewards) but the Symbols of France will continue to be added on new ships for the rest of this patch (my local time 0300 22/08/2019).

Might want to recheck the date on the Symbols if you believe that..

Players
421 posts
8,145 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Might want to recheck the date on the Symbols if you believe that..

I'm going by the patch notes, and have no Symbols to check. If you have information to share why not just spit it out?

Beta Tester
2,662 posts
3,562 battles
6 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

I'm going by the patch notes, and have no Symbols to check. If you have information to share why not just spit it out?

The symbols in game clearly state they stop working on the 20th.

[SWTP]
Players
980 posts
8,663 battles

You have earned up to 545 Republic Tokens out of 690 you can earn during the event.

You have earned up to 11500 Coal out of 12300 you can earn during the event.

I will get all coal soon, got 200 and 300 bundles, do not care about tokens any more.

I have a lot of camouflages in the inventory so did not bother, besides too much headache to choose one:cap_haloween:

Also no DD for me from free crates, but I do not care really, not going to spend either. I'll get them free if I will like to later.

Long autumn evenings coming soon.

• Cool 1

[KAP]
Weekend Tester
1,004 posts
24,498 battles

Siroco + t5 and t6 missions, enough flakes to exactly buy the 4*5'000 coal and the t8 and t7 perma camos (=2'275 tokens). 0 left. ^^ I am ok with the loot.

P.S.: 12 Scylla for the first doubloon package. No, thank you. I pass.

[SCNG]
Weekend Tester
1,209 posts
3,512 battles

Got only 3 Packages and the T5 and T6 DDs despite actually Spending some Doubloons to Buy Additional Crates.

Last Time I ever bought any Crates in this Game.

If there is anything I like even less than Grinding Events. Its Gambling Events.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
536 posts
10,109 battles

I got the Jaguar and Guepard early from containers, the Scirocco from doing all event directives. Used their missions and the "snowflakes" of my medium sized fleet to get 1375 Tokens all together.

Since the packages were imo a rip-off, I got all 4 camos. If I like french DDs that will make keeping them more of a no-brainer. If I hate them, at least I save some time grinding them.

Players
1,393 posts
12,202 battles

Capture.thumb.PNG.fbb51ac11b16f8661764a0e261945118.PNG

I got  Tier 5 and Tier 6 first week. With Siroco I had enough for the four packages and Tier 8 perma camo

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,559 posts
10,445 battles

Hi all,

The author of "French Whaling" site posted the results of event regarding players who visited his page...

InfoGraphics:

tiywcudoosh31.png

Reddit post:

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
1,701 posts
3,979 battles

Been too busy changing diapers and not sleeping to bother with the game. I think I got a handful of tokens at the start of the event, that's it.

Players
421 posts
8,145 battles

Rukenshia manages to make the statistics report both more informative and interesting than WeeGee managed for their feedback on the Rogue Wave event.

• Cool 1