Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

[Upd] Come have fun with us at the Dutch Navy Museum!

80 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[3-RTR]
Beta Tester
160 posts

Absolutely fantastic! As former dutch navy veteran, I'm really pleased to see this.

The museum has much more, like the minesweeper Abraham Crijnssen that escaped camouflaged as an island to Australia during the Japanese invasion of the Dutch East Indies.

Or the fully restored ramming ship Schorpioen.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWN]
Players
71 posts
7,553 battles

Oh nice, and it's a saturday. So I might actualy be able to go.

 

And to prove that I'm really Dutch, I gotta ask: Will we get those T-shirts for free for showing up? 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator, Players
279 posts
13,544 battles

Yup, going there. =)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
267 posts
14,549 battles

So is confirmed , in september they will release pan european line on WOWS annawersary, I bet T9 Friesland will be some reword , like Benham was , I only hope WG will give supercontainer for every T10 like they give last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
387 posts

Hr.Ms. Friesland aangekond in Nederlands :cap_like:

(Maar ik dacht wel de T-61 was 't 1e nederlandse schip in WoWs...  ;-> )

 

 

[Hr.Ms. Friesland announced in dutch; though i always thought the T-61 to be the first dutch ship in WoWs]

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
2,063 posts
8,053 battles
7 minutes ago, HentaiSquirrel said:

Hr.Ms. Friesland aangekond in Nederlands :cap_like:

(Maar ik dacht wel de T-61 was 't 1e nederlandse schip in WoWs...  ;-> )

 

 

[Hr.Ms. Friesland announced in dutch; though i always thought the T-61 to be the first dutch ship in WoWs]

 

Well the T-61 was not finished and used by the netherlands so one could argue its not "dutch" (sunk before being put to service)

The Tjerk Hiddes (or as we have her in game the Gadjah Mada) was a british ship transferred to the dutch navy in '42 so also not a dutch built ship.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
173 posts
4,200 battles

In een keer weer zoveel liefde voor Warships nu 

ILOVEIT

or to say in the style of the real Friesland:

Quote

IT GIET OAN

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-M-V]
Players
81 posts
8,683 battles

I know that I complained about this game today because everything is becoming just a lot to much, but still, I'm really excited about Friesland.

When will it come out btw?! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Contributor, Players
146 posts
19,178 battles

Can i ask if this awesome T-Shith gonna be available from Wargaming store? 909fe196-c272-11e9-bb17-38eaa735f4cc_120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator, WG Staff
85 posts
15,110 battles
5 hours ago, Asatori said:

Oh nice, and it's a saturday. So I might actualy be able to go.

 

And to prove that I'm really Dutch, I gotta ask: Will we get those T-shirts for free for showing up? 

Yes! Get your own by just showing up at the museum and have some good time with the team. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator, WG Staff
85 posts
15,110 battles
1 hour ago, ChaosMachineGR said:

Can i ask if this awesome T-Shith gonna be available from Wargaming store? 909fe196-c272-11e9-bb17-38eaa735f4cc_120

Very unlikely. These are really to give away without any cost to the players or the community. Just come and have some good time with us and get yours for free?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
2,063 posts
8,053 battles

Also another gem from the URL guy "they-may-take-our-stroopwafel-but-theyll-never-take-our-friesland" :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,480 posts
9,486 battles
15 hours ago, Asatori said:

Oh nice, and it's a saturday. So I might actualy be able to go.

 

And to prove that I'm really Dutch, I gotta ask: Will we get those T-shirts for free for showing up? 

To prove we have Germans in the team: Only if you form an orderly line! :Smile_hiding:

12 hours ago, Durin_VI said:

Very tempting...:)

fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5

Give in to the temptation!

2 hours ago, piet11111 said:

Also another gem from the URL guy "they-may-take-our-stroopwafel-but-theyll-never-take-our-friesland" :Smile_teethhappy:

@The_EURL_Guy broke some sweat over that, but the result is definitely worth it :)

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BODEM]
Players
799 posts
7,026 battles
10 hours ago, Lordofdroid said:

Very unlikely. These are really to give away without any cost to the players or the community. Just come and have some good time with us and get yours for free?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( I'm going to Japan for studies which will take 8 months, flying thursday next week and NOW you are coming to the Netherlands :/ Talk about a case of bad luck. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TFD-]
Players
78 posts
10,552 battles
12 hours ago, ChaosMachineGR said:

Can i ask if this awesome T-Shith gonna be available from Wargaming store? 909fe196-c272-11e9-bb17-38eaa735f4cc_120

I might pick 1 up for you my brother ;)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Contributor, Players
146 posts
19,178 battles
14 minutes ago, RedRonie said:

I might pick 1 up for you my brother ;)

Red my brother can you do that for me???

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-NYX-]
Players
182 posts
7,116 battles

Would love it if all visitors get a Friesland code. 
So we can play it and remember that day at the museum every Friesland battle!

:dance_turtle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MMG]
[MMG]
Players
33 posts
10,429 battles
41 minutes ago, ZWC said:

Would love it if all visitors get a Friesland code. 
So we can play it and remember that day at the museum every Friesland battle!

:dance_turtle:

Jongetjes die vragen worden overgeslagen :P

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×