Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ClodBone

Stupid low chance to get the French DD missions?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[TROLL]
Players
9 posts
8,268 battles

As the topic says, I've bought 14 premium French DD containers, all of them containing a few dubloons, ingame cash and some camos... I have also received 20+ regular french DD containers for doing missions etc. NOT ONE SINGLE mission to get a friggin DD!

Is it just me and my luck being absolute crap, or is the chance to actually get one of these missions st00pid low?

 

Needless to say, without one single friggin French DD, I will never get any of the "freemiums" you get for completing orders and buying crates or "Legion of Honor" bundles.

I'm actually feeling quite a bit more than annoyed about this right about now :Smile-angry:

This is fu**ing bullsh*t WG! Do not expect me to buy any more stupid crates or other premium stuff in a while :Smile_izmena:

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TROLL]
Players
9 posts
8,268 battles
6 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

The French DDs are almost in the game (0.8.7 soon) 

Yeah, it's not about getting the DD's in the main tech tree actually - I'm more frustrated not even getting half a chance to get the freemiums :Smile_amazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TROLL]
Players
9 posts
8,268 battles
Just now, Panocek said:

tl;dr gambling is bad and you should feel bad:cap_popcorn:

LoL - True :Smile_coin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,146 battles
4 minutes ago, ClodBone said:

Yeah, it's not about getting the DD's in the main tech tree actually - I'm more frustrated not even getting half a chance to get the freemiums :Smile_amazed:

What freemiums mate? Those DDs will be a techtree ones. The only freemium is Sirocco. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TROLL]
Players
9 posts
8,268 battles
4 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

What freemiums mate? Those DDs will be a techtree ones. The only freemium is Sirocco. 

Wait, how did I ever get that wrong? I thought the Mogador was a T9 freemium.. Obviously not correct. It feels less bad now actually, thanks for clarifying :cap_like:

 

(Still wish I'd use my cash on other stuff in the premium shop though, as the french containers still proved to be complete bull) :cap_money:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,099 posts
11,861 battles
5 minutes ago, ClodBone said:

Wait, how did I ever get that wrong? I thought the Mogador was a T9 freemium.. Obviously not correct. It feels less bad now actually, thanks for clarifying :cap_like:

 

(Still wish I'd use my cash on other stuff in the premium shop though, as the french containers still proved to be complete bull) :cap_money:

Though they are temporarily "premiums", as in can accept any FR captain until patch hits. Still, no "free" premium ships for you unless you grind yourself a Siroco:Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,115 posts
12,318 battles
16 minutes ago, ClodBone said:

Wait, how did I ever get that wrong? I thought the Mogador was a T9 freemium.. Obviously not correct. It feels less bad now actually, thanks for clarifying :cap_like:

 

(Still wish I'd use my cash on other stuff in the premium shop though, as the french containers still proved to be complete bull) :cap_money:

I had bad luck, too. Spent some money on containers as usual, but got no ship mission.

Basically the main profit you have from this prelaunch missions is not the ship itself, but the chance to test the new line with experienced captains (prelaunch = like premiums)

 

I got the T5 and the T6 out of regular containers and have a pretty good idea now, how these ships want to be played. Means, they are no good to me :Smile_trollface:

 

Nevertheless the worst result for me for real money container ... will be thinking about that next time ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,146 battles
3 hours ago, The_Pillager said:

I had bad luck, too. Spent some money on containers as usual, but got no ship mission.

Basically the main profit you have from this prelaunch missions is not the ship itself, but the chance to test the new line with experienced captains (prelaunch = like premiums)

 

I got the T5 and the T6 out of regular containers and have a pretty good idea now, how these ships want to be played. Means, they are no good to me :Smile_trollface:

 

Nevertheless the worst result for me for real money container ... will be thinking about that next time ...

Well at least you will have T7 with no big effort playing low tiers. I’ll need to put so,e free exp but still better than playing the game on vacation time and frustrated.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,100 battles

Oh, you couldn't wait till Thursday? How unfortunate for your wallet. 

 

:Smile_sad:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,782 posts
18,973 battles

Honestly I would never buy premium crates unless your very certain the guaranteed content is something you want i.e. Fuel from the Rogue Wave event, it's too much of a risk that your throwing money away if it's for a chance to get early access. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×