Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Parkerzilla

Free xp. Wargaming, tempt and tease me. Please.

10 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
[-RDE-]
Players
90 posts
16,142 battles

So I've just passed the 4 million free xp barrier. In the past I bought the Missouri (don't remember the cost, 800k?) and I only did that because StuntMan in the great "What The Ship" podcast said that it would be disappearing in a few days and just buy it even if you don't play BBs. I didn't play BBs then but it has been a great investment. Now? The Nelson? I am a DD main. The other one for free xp I can't remember the name of? No thanks. OK, using it to rank up Captains to 19 points? No need, elite commander xp does that for me nowadays. So, I suspect I am part of the great "Free XP Pool" Wargaming is trying to drain. So Wargaming tempt me, put some things in the shop/armoury for a limited period to tempt me to spend or do something else along the same lines. Having this much Free xp is not about "bragging rights" I'd like to get rid of it, so please tempt and tease me to do so.

Free xp.JPG

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,238 posts
9,063 battles

Research Bureau coming up?

Alltho, not sure if you its for you, first ship available will be Colbert, next one will be Ohio :Smile_teethhappy:

Also, Friesland will be coming for FreeXP at some point.

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,097 battles

You can have the Alaska and the Azuma . Each one 1mln free exp. the Missouri was 750k, there’ll be a DD for 800k-1mln free exp . The Friesland. 

And Nelson is also a good ship on T7. 

@mickecobra crossed the 5mln barrier BTW and he wants to use it for regrind in Research Bureau in 0.8.7 , Idk when the Friesland will be available. 

• Cool 1

[WGP2L]
Players
165 posts
12,244 battles

Dear OP, I truly envy your problem. While I ground most of the lines I still have a few to grind and they are the crappy ones. I have several hundred K free XP but plenty of things to spend on.

[TACHA]
Players
1,447 posts
16,073 battles

Has two super containers in 2 days (first for ages!) and 50,000 FXP in each! To be honest, would have preferred the flags but I suppose always welcome!

Players
2,919 posts
2 hours ago, BlackFish__ said:

Dear OP, I truly envy your problem. While I ground most of the lines I still have a few to grind and they are the crappy ones. I have several hundred K free XP but plenty of things to spend on.

me too, i will murder for that number lol

• Funny 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,937 posts
5,356 battles
3 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

You can have the Alaska and the Azuma . Each one 1mln free exp. the Missouri was 750k, there’ll be a DD for 800k-1mln free exp . The Friesland. 

And Nelson is also a good ship on T7. 

@mickecobra crossed the 5mln barrier BTW and he wants to use it for regrind in Research Bureau in 0.8.7 , Idk when the Friesland will be available. 

Don't forget the upcoming Sigfried.

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,097 battles
1 minute ago, lafeel said:

Don't forget the upcoming Sigfried.

Yeah I forgot about that one. Though I think one of them will be released pretty soon and the second in the first quarter of 2020.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,937 posts
5,356 battles
14 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Yeah I forgot about that one. Though I think one of them will be released pretty soon and the second in the first quarter of 2020.

Agreed. Not really interested in the Friesland (the lack of torps is a major turn off for me) but interested in the Sigfried.

Beta Tester
1,004 posts
16,026 battles
3 hours ago, Parkerzilla said:

Having this much Free xp is not about "bragging rights" I'd like to get rid of it

Wait till you can reset your grinded DD lines for Research Points, grind those till the end of days trading crap for poop, since WG says we have nothing to do just like you are now. Use it to hasten the repeated process, youll get rid of it in no time.

Sign in to follow this