Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WhiskeyWolf

When is enough types of currencies enough?

13 comments in this topic

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,482 posts
11,098 battles

I mean there are:

- credits

- doubloons

- €€€

- coal

- steel

- clan tokens

- ranked tokens

- every new dozen event currencies (at this point I'm thinking the devs are expanding all their creativity on coming up with new event currencies)

- free exp (if you can buy a premium ship for it, it is a currency)

- research points (this will also allow you to buy ships)

When will this stop? Because I'm starting to feel like a medieval money changer here. What is worse yet is I'm hoarding all of them because at some point a ship may come out I really want (TX IJN DD for example) and I have no bloody idea for what type of a currency will I be able to buy it, so I'm not spending any of it.

Changeur_juif_-_Tunisie_-_avant_1910.jpg

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
720 posts
14,268 battles

Dont forget those special clan currencies, copper and some other i believe :Smile_child:

• Funny 1

[HOO]
Players
1,915 posts
3,770 battles

It will never stop. Tis is a free to play game, and WG will continue to find new ways to extract hard cash from us.

It will only stop when an individual decides not to invest real cash to get the rewards.

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles

The first five plus free exp is fine.

The once a time currencies for events are fine.

But i guess when it comes to adding more and more permanant currencies it just makes it more confusing, they should focus on making the current currencies more valauble and flexible (to some extent or if needed).

oh well.

will zimbabwe dollars make an appearnce to buy canoes?

[HOO]
Players
1,915 posts
3,770 battles
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

will zimbabwe dollars make an appearnce to buy canoes?

We can worry when the Vietnamese dong appears and what we get for that :Smile_amazed:

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,482 posts
11,098 battles
3 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

It will never stop. Tis is a free to play game, and WG will continue to find new ways to extract hard cash from us.

It will only stop when an individual decides not to invest real cash to get the rewards.

There are easier ways to get money from us for premium ships. Like selling them for real cash and then moving them to doubloons after a year.

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
Just now, Fat_Maniac said:

We can worry when the Vietnamese dong appears and what we get for that :Smile_amazed:

Radioactive potatoes probs.

that bloody name doe, for a currency lol.

[HOO]
Players
1,915 posts
3,770 battles
Just now, WhiskeyWolf said:

There are easier ways to get money from us for premium ships. Like selling them for real cash and then moving them to doubloons after a year.

I agree, but there are players who just can't resist the temptation to buy.

Case in point the NTC and people wanting Colbert and Ohio. It would not suprise me in the least if come Christmas Colbert and Ohio appear in the Armada pack. A huge amount of cash, but a way of getting the ships without having to do the multiple grinds.

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,340 posts
6,765 battles
37 minutes ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

Dont forget those special clan currencies, copper and some other i believe :Smile_child:

They changed those names to clan tokens and ranked tokens ;)

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I agree, but there are players who just can't resist the temptation to buy.

Case in point the NTC and people wanting Colbert and Ohio. It would not suprise me in the least if come Christmas Colbert and Ohio appear in the Armada pack. A huge amount of cash, but a way of getting the ships without having to do the multiple grinds.

In before christmas loot boxes contain these ships for 'festive cheer' :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this