Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

Standard premium account??

8 comments in this topic

Players
1,421 posts
8,531 battles

I have quite a few doubloons in World of Warships and was thinking in buying one day of premium account. Since I started to play WOT too (mainly due the nerf of Cvs... I don't find too much fun anymore on WOWS) I wanted to purchase a standard account (the one which is shared between both games)... However I don't find that option anywhere! Only the WOWS premium account (the one with 65%, but I want the other one, the 50%, with doubloons)...
So... WHERE is the option?? I do recall there is the option to buy the standard one.

Players
1,421 posts
8,531 battles

Nope, Im talking about the one who you could buy with doubloons... which has only 50% extra xp (instead 65%).
I have a good amount of useless doubloons now (since cvs are uterly useless and I can't do anything with them). So I thought "I might just spend those doubloons to buy premium time and play World of tanks".
I swear, I don't want to spend a single Euro anymore on WOWS

[_DMP_]
Players
651 posts
Vor 33 Minuten, Sargento_YO sagte:

Nope, Im talking about the one who you could buy with doubloons... which has only 50% extra xp (instead 65%).
I have a good amount of useless doubloons now (since cvs are uterly useless and I can't do anything with them). So I thought "I might just spend those doubloons to buy premium time and play World of tanks".
I swear, I don't want to spend a single Euro anymore on WOWS

You can't buy the universal premium from dublons. The option was taken away in 8.5 I think. BTW if the cv nerf wss the reason then 8.7 will be maybe a reason to come back. Most of them expect shokaku get buffed. Also the aa isn't that harsh anymore. :) 

[MORIA]
Players
7,475 posts
37,172 battles
2 hours ago, artic_99 said:

You can't buy the universal premium from dublons. The option was taken away in 8.5 I think. BTW if the cv nerf wss the reason then 8.7 will be maybe a reason to come back. Most of them expect shokaku get buffed. Also the aa isn't that harsh anymore. :) 

Hmmm. So the break I made was good :cap_yes:

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,509 posts
10,181 battles
2 hours ago, artic_99 said:

Can't trust wg with nerfs to cv till they are live on the server because too many times what has supposedly been a cv buff turns out to be a stealth cv nerf and you only have to look at the graf zep dB to see what I mean

I personally now don't even fear teir 10 cvs in my mushasi and that is in my view wrong

[_DMP_]
Players
651 posts

Did you watch the PTS video from top tier with enterprise? If not do it. It showcases that they pretty much found middle between 8.4 and 8.6... 

Players
1,421 posts
8,531 battles

The main problem I have with Cvs it's that I don't find them fun anymore.

In the RTS mode. I enjoyed being useful to the team. I enjoyed protecting my team from the enemy cv. Enjoyed sinking that pesky dd using a well placed anvil attack, tactics which didn't deal alot of damage. But sure were pretty efective (65% overall victories in cvs). Sure, I had to wait up to 2 mins from attack to attack, but I did felt my attacks were useful. It's that pleasure in doing a well timed action (the kind of micro pleasures when in a non-cv you sink the enemy ship, hit a citadel, land a torpedo, etc).

In the new mode I find cvs uterly useless AND frustrating. AA isn't much a problem currently for me (I just pick a somewhat isolated target. Wait for the first barrage of clouds. Enter attack mode avoiding that first one at full speed. Aim the enemy ship, fly throught the second barrage of clouds as fast as I can. Attack...) But all for what? Only two or three torpedoes which does 4000 - 6000 of dmg each one. And then the entire non-sensical thing of having to turn around with the planes. Perhaps one or two bombs which hits for 10.000 (after one and half mins or so). And then having to struggle with the control´s planes and the nonsensical cool down times (sometimes I attack a ship, there is another behind, but oh, no, I can't attack the second one due the non sensical cool down, even if I try to slow down). Cvs are really, really frustrating (and mind you, I really enjoyed Battlestations pacific controls and gameplay)...

I have the Saipan and the Kaga... I wanted money back since they were nerfed to death (hell, there is no posibility to use the carrier and the planes at the same time. Something which I used ALOT on the Kaga, which I used with full secondaries and AA max out, I used to drive my Kaga as a battle carrier and I was damn good in it in the RTS mode, my stats totally backs me up, but over all, it was FUN). But no, Wargamming doesn't refunds money, only gives back doubloons. Ok, I got that. But since they killed the main fun I had to play the game, whats the use for the doubloons?? I thought "Ok, I might spend them in premium time in World of tanks" altought I was too bussy to play WOT until now... And it was when I tried to use doubloons to buy "regular" premium time when I found out I can't do, and I can't use the doubloons... What the HECK??

Sign in to follow this