ThePsychoTank

looking for clan that play clan battles and BRAWL

11 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
5,353 battles

hi i am in EU and looking for English speaking Clan my recent PR 1400-1500 mostly i am looking for clan that i have fun with playing clan contents and divisions thanks :)

[OGHF]
Players
1,640 posts
27,185 battles

Hi ThePsychoTank,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

Players
7 posts
5,353 battles

up i am trying to find  a clan that participate actively on CB still until now i don't see any and waiting for one also divisions to higher my win rate

[OGHF]
Players
1,640 posts
27,185 battles
4 minutes ago, ThePsychoTank said:

i am just still want see the  choices i have then i will go on what i see best because i don't like to move a lot to multiple clans 

No problem fella, but we will be happy for you to be part of our Clan.

[TAW]
Players
399 posts
17,048 battles
12 hours ago, Nees_687 said:

what is wrong with TAW and OGHF?

Not sure about OGHF, but TAW rocks (and is also very active in clan battles, btw).

5bc4be0350833_TADiviion.png.ddd5a1dea46a0cd90e9a74a9ae67c4e5.png

[BBMM]
Players
265 posts
7,899 battles

Hi ThePsychoTank !

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.
We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

Recruiter

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

imageproxy.php.png

Players
330 posts
8,850 battles

I will be honest with you: You may struggle in the competitive layer of a serious clan, but ours has an academy that likes to division frequently and help get people up to a level where they can appreciate the finer parts of the game and become competitive. Our program has enjoyed relative success, with some of our clan members coming out of that academy as part of our prime clan battles squad. If you'd like to participate in that community and get yourself to a level where you could eventually haul some weight in a clan battle, we'd love to welcome you to our interclan Discord community at http://sonsofglory.club .

We look forward to seeing you there and helping you get your best game face on! In the meantime, we have no qualms about you being in other clans while you're participating with us.