You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bad_Boy_Bon_Bon_Biter

Account Question

13 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
278 posts
6,650 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptStevSmith said:

Q:- Officially how many accounts can 1 player have from 1 isp in 1 server ?

You can have more then one account per server since there is no way to push your main account with multies. However with the recent recruitment station thingy maybe you're not allowed to put your multies into that mix, but it would be better to confirm it by staff first. So this is a question best directed at support tbh.

You can only post under one account on the forums though.

• Cool 1

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,058 battles
29 minutes ago, CaptStevSmith said:

Q:- Officially how many accounts can 1 player have from 1 isp in 1 server ?

The game client allow having multiple account for one server in game center. So there is no way to determine is they are yours or of your brother/spose/cad/dog/whatsoever. 

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
602 posts
5,020 battles

Last time I read the End user agreement thingy the answer was : 1

Officially you are not allowed to multi account.

But on the other hand... unless you act really badly, nobody is gonna care if you do.

Feel free to read the thing though I'm pretty sure it will still be in there.

Edit: I just read through them .. and there nothing in there any more about only allowing one account per person.

You're not allowed to share an account.

your required to fill the account details fully and truthfully (no false names Cpt Steve Smith!) but that's about it.

you can't make two accounts on one emailadres... but assuming you have a few emailadreses you should be oke with just as many accounts.

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,097 battles
43 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

and it is well known that 2nd account will make you far better player with incredibly good stats ...

Plus after you make some unicuum stats - can be sold. For heavy 💰:cap_money:

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,090 posts
6,660 battles

Multiple accounts are not allowed by the EULA but I never saw that someone was banned or warned because of using multiple accounts. As far as I know, WG stated that they tolerate multiple accounts as long as you don't use them for trolling or rigging (for example in ranked). And of course, using multiple accounts for trolling in the forum or to circumvent a ban will get them banned as well, but I think this wasn't the reason why you asked :)

But please don't take this post as an official statement. Only someone from WG, maybe @Tanatoy or another WG employee can give an official statement about this.

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,265 posts
8,683 battles

As far as I am aware, having multiple game accounts is fine. However only your main account can be used on the forums. Should you receive a warning on one forum account, the others will be banned. But as @floribe2000 said, it would be best to ask WG themselves. You can check to see if there are any answers in the legal documents which you can find here: http://legal.eu.wargaming.net/en/

Players
2,919 posts

I dont see how having a 2nd account helps in anything. You have to regrind, buy ships, and the stats are separate so working on 2 accounts is twice the work for no apparent gain, but perhaps I'm totally in the wrong here. I'm mostly are about most things haha :D

Players
2,305 posts

I have 1 EU and 1 NA account... having multiples on any single server to me seems silly...

Players
5,979 posts
11,604 battles
14 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

I dont see how having a 2nd account helps in anything. You have to regrind, buy ships, and the stats are separate so working on 2 accounts is twice the work for no apparent gain, but perhaps I'm totally in the wrong here. I'm mostly are about most things haha :D

It makes sense when you want to play on another server. Even PTS is a separate account :Smile-_tongue:

Players
392 posts
8,391 battles

AFAIK, multiples are not crossing the line. 

What is written is that one cannot give the account for others to use. That is about the limits of the legality about this.

Nothing stops people from making double, triple accounts on same server. If anything, if boosts the "data" for them.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,444 posts
27 minutes ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

AFAIK, multiples are not crossing the line. 

What is written is that one cannot give the account for others to use. That is about the limits of the legality about this.

Nothing stops people from making double, triple accounts on same server. If anything, if boosts the "data" for them.

Yes, but there is the thing when you are your own friend through the recruitment thingy.

I'm not sure how they would handle this, so it's safest to just tag @Crysantos and @MrConway here and get an official answer.

Granted, they're both busy preparing for Gamescom, so I wouldn't expect a quick answer.

Maybe summoning @Tuccy will help, but I'm not sure if he's still doing Warships stuff or if he transferred to Tanks :cap_hmm: