Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ho_teL

Regarding the Azur Lane event

7 comments in this topic

[HAUNT]
Players
292 posts
17,019 battles

Hai,
So I know Azur Lane is a mobile game but, is there any good reason why only  World of Warships Blitz, got the rather fully remodeld ships, Graf Zeppelin, Kaga, Prinz Eugen, Graf Spee?
Like Im not necessarily interested in having an anime girl on my ships camo. But the remodels looked cool. All we got on pc  for the ships were some diffrent Azurlane related Camoflages but no remodels.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,261 posts
14,831 battles

Most probably it's the contract which is of course a question of money - and a question of resources. 

You could use mods to paint your ship as you want to, most other players (I know) are not interested in anime-stuff and filtered them out already. 

Players
10,893 posts
12,599 battles
29 minutes ago, Admiral_Charlotte said:

Hai,
So I know Azur Lane is a mobile game but, is there any good reason why only  World of Warships Blitz, got the rather fully remodeld ships, Graf Zeppelin, Kaga, Prinz Eugen, Graf Spee?
Like Im not necessarily interested in having an anime girl on my ships camo. But the remodels looked cool. All we got on pc  for the ships were some diffrent Azurlane related Camoflages but no remodels.

WoWs Blitz team apparently can put more effort in their part of the collab, simple as that.

[R--NG]
[R--NG]
Players
13 posts
2,751 battles

I completed the AZUR LANE collection yesterday …..plodding along collecting all 36 from random containers.....getting the white flags as I collected each set of six...upon completion of the 36 I was expecting the tier IX cruiser AZUMA....nope...nothing....it does say that it has been issued....so where is it one may ask  ?

Any assistance most appreciated... 

[NEXT]
Players
33,126 posts
16,643 battles
1 minute ago, SpitfireEU said:

I completed the AZUR LANE collection yesterday …..plodding along collecting all 36 from random containers.....getting the white flags as I collected each set of six...upon completion of the 36 I was expecting the tier IX cruiser AZUMA....nope...nothing....it does say that it has been issued....so where is it one may ask  ?

Any assistance most appreciated... 

• You could read in the event announcement
  • You could read it in the collection
  • You could see the message in port

You got the captain Azuma....

Sign in to follow this