Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

Gamescon Mission Stage 3 broken - Or just me being dumb (it is likely!)

9 comments in this topic

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

EDIT - in a shocking surprise to absolutely no-one, it looks like the website date is wrong and the start date should be the 22nd August.

Hi all,

I've completed the Gamescon Mission stage 1 a few days ago and earlier today I completed stage 2 (see the camos in my reward area) yet after playing a Yorck in Co-Op and getting over 3000FXP, stage 3 of mission which the website says also started today, hasn't completed and I have no 2018 camos or 2019 Flag.

Here's the images, what am I missing or is it a WG issue?

Requirements

UZ5geip.jpg

Yorck Game

img%5D

Finished stage 2 and got 3x Gamescon camos

i9Wteo0.jpg

So I've done everything right as far as I can see but no Stage 3 completion -

1. Earn 1880 Free XP = Check
  2. German T5-10 Ship = Check
  3. In Co-Op = Check
  4. Between the dates specified = Check
  5. Having completed Stage 2 = Check

So can someone see what I'm missing? I've done this sort of thing before and it's been something very obviously so I'm fully aware that it's probably me being a dumbass :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles

It also didnt show mission progress in the Victory screen.

Is the mission gone or is it still there? I suppose you didnt get the GC19 flag either?

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

Yeap, no 2019 flag, no "completion" in the bottom of the post match screen, no extra camos, nothing in the Rewards screen etc.

Also, I can't see the mission anywhere in my Missions tab, not combat or Personal which make me think it's a website issue rather than me - i.e. the website date is wrong.

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles

Actually, i think the dates might be wrong.

3 Gamescom camo is for stage 2, stage 3 doesnt seem to be active - atleast i dont have it on my missions tab either. I do have stage 2 tho.

Must be an error with the date, or they didnt active the mission properly. WGs fault id say

• Cool 1

[-IAN-]
Players
2,043 posts
6,904 battles

in a shocking surprise to absolutely no-one, it looks like the date is wrong and the start date should be the 22nd August.

And how did I find this out, I checked on........THE RU SERVER - THE ONLY NON-ENGLISH WEBPAGE, which had the right dates when all 3 English speaking servers had the wrong one. Absolutely no Russian Bias jokes there at all WG!  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,805 posts
1 hour ago, IanH755 said:

in a shocking surprise to absolutely no-one, it looks like the date is wrong and the start date should be the 22nd August.

And how did I find this out, I checked on........THE RU SERVER - THE ONLY NON-ENGLISH WEBPAGE, which had the right dates when all 3 English speaking servers had the wrong one. Absolutely no Russian Bias jokes there at all WG!  :Smile_trollface:

Lol there's a reason the "Interesting info" thread used to be "from RU" :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this