Sign in to follow this  
VoidsX

Sales in the Armory?

6 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts

I have some doubloons and would like to buy a premium from the armory, I am just wondering if ships there ever go on sale? I don't mind waiting if they do, or are the prices there final?

[NEXT]
Players
33,126 posts
16,643 battles
6 minutes ago, VoidsX said:

I have some doubloons and would like to buy a premium from the armory, I am just wondering if ships there ever go on sale? I don't mind waiting if they do, or are the prices there final?

Up to now we never had a sale on doubloon ships in the armory.

Players
3 posts
13 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

Up to now we never had a sale on doubloon ships in the armory.

What about conversion rate to free XP? does that ever change?

[NEXT]
Players
33,126 posts
16,643 battles
6 minutes ago, VoidsX said:

Yes, there are promotions for that from time to time.

The last one was around a month ago.

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
7,967 posts
16,836 battles
On 8/15/2019 at 7:40 AM, VoidsX said:

Besides what @ColonelPete said, the 'usual' promotional rate is 1:35, versus the normal everyday 1:25.

If you're looking to spend money to get free xp ships though, most of them are available through the shop and (I think) it's significantly cheaper to get them that way, rather than via buying doubloons and then converting free xp.

BTW at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, unless this is your second account, most/all of the free xp ships will probably be a bit much after only (at time of writing) 430 battles, with the lowest tier one being Nelson at T7. Whilst I wouldn't tell someone what to do apropos spending in the game, it is usually wisest to spend money to get premiums that are of a similar tier to wherever you've got to (without spending money) in the regular silver trees.

• Cool 1

[-LA-]
Players
788 posts
6,378 battles

the anniversary of WOWS is i believe middle of next month , odds are that will have some special events/sales i think it usually does? might want to hold off on any purchases till then 

Sign in to follow this