RedOnly

Why no chance to buy French Captains as for other nations?

14 comments in this topic

[STARS]
Players
721 posts

Question:

- In Space Battles we had a chance to buy French Capt (10sk) with special resource, but then in Savage there was and there's not a chance to buy French Capt. for 4M credits that is a very good offer!!

- Now we have French Destroyer event, but no French Capt to buy neither for tokens or credits.... Then there will be French Destroyers Part 2 with 0.8.7 and again NO French Capt to buy a part from a special one with all Directives, that is... only one!!....

Proposal: So why not introduce, with next update 0.8.7, the chance to buy for 4M credits a couple of French Capts?

If I look at my Capts line up I have  tons of Ger, US, Jap, Uk ones while with French ones I have always to move from a ship to another and retrain that is a quite heavy economic job to do...especially now that you broke the all T10 competitions... Plus with french DDs u get only 3sk capt, btw...

Thanks!

• Cool 1

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
9 hours ago, RedAnark said:

Question:

- In Space Battles we had a chance to buy French Capt (10sk) with special resource, but then in Savage there was and there's not a chance to buy French Capt. for 4M credits that is a very good offer!!

- Now we have French Destroyer event, but no French Capt to buy neither for tokens or credits.... Then there will be French Destroyers Part 2 with 0.8.7 and again NO French Capt to buy a part from a special one with all Directives, that is... only one!!....

Proposal: So why not introduce, with next update 0.8.7, the chance to buy for 4M credits a couple of French Capts?

If I look at my Capts line up I have  tons of Ger, US, Jap, Uk ones while with French ones I have always to move from a ship to another and retrain that is a quite heavy economic job to do...especially now that you broke the all T10 competitions... Plus with french DDs u get only 3sk capt, btw...

Thanks!

I'd also much like to have the french savage commander, if only because he was there and I bought 2 sets of all of them, except this french savage captain is missing.

I fully support your suggestion! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[STARS]
Players
721 posts
On 8/14/2019 at 3:00 PM, CaptStevSmith said:

I could use another 3

1500 doublons are way much more than 4M credits... no?!

And that one is a Captain with special skills.

I'm talking about straight simple easy 10 skills Capt as for US, UK, JP, GER....

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,478 posts
21,737 battles
10 minutes ago, RedAnark said:

I'm talking about straight simple easy 10 skills Capt as for US, UK, JP, GER....

1 dub = 1 500 credits so 1 500x1 500=2 250 000

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
3 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

He is talking about the missing French savage captain that was unobtainable from the armory, where all the other savage captains were obtainable in the armory.

All the savage captains (except for the French one that is) were for sale for 4m credits.

This has absolutely 0% nothing zilch nada to do with any of whatever captain that ever was sold for doubloons ever.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,478 posts
21,737 battles
26 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

This has absolutely 0% nothing zilch nada to do with any of whatever captain that ever was sold for doubloons ever.

4 hours ago, RedAnark said:

4 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

:Smile_trollface:

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
2 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

:Smile_trollface:

You left out the part that would actually make sense to you. Here it is.

2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

He is talking about the missing French savage captain that was unobtainable from the armory, where all the other savage captains were obtainable in the armory.

All the savage captains (except for the French one that is) were for sale for 4m credits.

and you left out these parts that RedAnark said:

On 8/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, RedAnark said:

Question:

and

6 hours ago, RedAnark said:

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,478 posts
21,737 battles
7 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

You left out the part that would actually make sense to you. Here it is.

and you left out these parts that RedAnark said:

No.

I just answed the question if 1 500 dub was more than 4M credits. Nothing else.

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,478 posts
21,737 battles
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Well, obviously it is :cap_cool:

Not for everyone or he hadn't asked the question.

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
23 hours ago, Hanse77SWE said:

Not for everyone or he hadn't asked the question.

And this is the thing.

---> HE <--- asked the question. And ---> HE <--- explained and you basically chose to ignore him in his own thread, only adding to his frustration. Feels for me like you're just trying to cover up your misinterpretation of what French commander he was talking about or you are just trolling which imo is also not ok if someone starts a new thread to ask a sincire question because everybody in this game knows that doubloons require real money to purchase and credits can be easily earned in the game by anyone.

And the trolling will end result only in it becomming more probable that OP won't get his answer to his question, for several reasons including (but not exclusively) people finding this thread unattractive to read and not even bother reading it or flat out not visiting the forums anymore.

Now you can start a semanthic argument about this subject for all you want, but that not something that really interests me. But I assume you're not stupid, so lets cut the crap shall we?

I also want to know if this French commander is ever gonna be available.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
4 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

@RedAnarkDo the Vive La France collection, you get another french commander. Containers are sold in armory:

image.thumb.png.281e06581f01903ce31e21386d4611e7.png

He wanted the savage version of the Kleber commander :Smile-_tongue: