Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
devilsship

Gameplay

11 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
2,909 battles

Hi everybody and WoW lovers,

I would like to share my not so good experince of gameplay yesterday ( 12.08.2019 ) 00.300 ( around ) local Istanbul time:

1. First experience

Battletype : Random battles

Tier            : T6 Bayern 

Match      : Standard.

Respawn lineup : 4 dds - 4 cruisers - 4 bbs

I was respawn on right hand side of the map. Along with me there was 2 bbs, one cruiser one dd. One of the bbs asked

for assistance; I complied. Than matched started enemy team was in full force. Unfortunately there was no asistance from the 

left side of the map so 4 warships were annihiliated in a very short time.

After this match the second or third match it was:

Line up : 4 dds - 3 cruisers- 5 bbs.

Match was domination

I was in T5 Fuso.

Again I was respawned on the right side of the map. This time infron of me there was one cruiser, 1 bb and 1 dd

Again I was asked for assistance. Thinking of the last match experience I denied and start heading towards

the left side of the map where all my team mates situated.

One of the team mate messaged : Moron Fuso !

I replied : Who the hell are you to swear a team mate.

Than he wrote : f.... u

I wrote and explained that there would not be enough assistance on the right side of the map so I decided to turn away.

He again wrote : f... u

THAN HE WROTE : I WAS REPORTED 

Unfortunately I was too angry and being stupid didn't take note of the player name. My fault.

Than later I received notification that my karma was reduced 2 points!

I am writing this to clarify certain points :

a. Being karma reduced. What is it?. Doe it affect my gameplay?

b. Can anyone report other player and how this reporting works out? How the WoW knows that the subject of the

report is correct, honest and reflects the actual gameplay?

c. If a player is reported than doesn't that player has a chance to defend himself???? Does he has the right to know  the 

subject of the report?

d. In 'RANDOM BATTLE PLAY'  the team players are selected randomly meaning also that every player can

play randomly if not joined a division. So why some players accept that other team mates to follow their

instruction as if you playing in clan match????? 

e. Why in random battle mode nearly in every match in Tiers higher than 5 there is one or two players

swearing like noob team, and all other lightly accusations in gameplay of other team members????   

This type of gameplay takes the fun out of it. Being a premium member means I pay money to enjoy

but being sworn at, being reported whaich I do not know the content. Where is the integrity, honesty,

rightness in these type of actions???? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
1,796 posts
19,006 battles

Unfortunately anyone can report anyone whether there is a reason or not, the good thing is karma is basically worthless if you have over 100 karma you can give out more reports and compliments but that's about it. 

You will not know who reported (or complimented you) unless they tell you and you won't know the type of report they used either. 

If you see someone being really rude in game and it bothers you then you can either report them for misbehaving in chat or send the replay file with a support ticket and someone at WG will look at the replay and decide if they should be punished. 

Generally I find most players of this game not too bad but there are always a few idiots out there who usually play badly and are extremely rude in Chat, sadly they are also the ones usually who think they are brilliant.  Best I can suggest is try not to engage with them once they show themselves to be rude. 

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,498 posts
37,194 battles
28 minutes ago, devilsship said:

I was in T5 Fuso

Fuso is T6

Unfortunately I was too angry and being stupid didn't take note of the player name. My fault.

Good cause here in forum revealing name is "naming and shaming" can't be done. 

Being karma reduced. What is it?. Doe it affect my gameplay?

It desn't affect anything atm.

Can anyone report other player and how this reporting works out? How the WoW knows that the subject of the

Right click on mouse on the player in the player list, there are options to compliment or report. 

If a player is reported than doesn't that player has a chance to defend himself???? Does he has the right to know  the 

subject of the report

No there's no such option.

In 'RANDOM BATTLE PLAY'  the team players are selected randomly meaning also that every player can

play randomly if not joined a division. So why some players accept that other team mates to follow their

Because it's a good thing to cooperate with others, is somebody has a plan (and it seems good not something stupid like "all one side" or "yolo middle" then ok why not. 

Why in random battle mode nearly in every match in Tiers higher than 5 there is one or two players

swearing like noob team, and all other lightly accusations in gameplay of other team members????   

Come to T10 where more than a half of the players are like that.

This type of gameplay takes the fun out of it. Being a premium member means I pay money to enjoy

but being sworn at, being reported whaich I do not know the content. Where is the integrity, honesty,

rightness in these type of actions???

It doesn't matter of you're a  "premium member" or not. The game won't "shield you" from other toxic players. In real life you also have to deal with such people. Take care. 

[CATS]
Players
27,517 posts
14,594 battles
18 minutes ago, devilsship said:

a. Being karma reduced. What is it?. Doe it affect my gameplay?

b. Can anyone report other player and how this reporting works out? How the WoW knows that the subject of the

c. If a player is reported than doesn't that player has a chance to defend himself???? Does he has the right to know  the 

subject of the report?

d. In 'RANDOM BATTLE PLAY'  the team players are selected randomly meaning also that every player can

e. Why in random battle mode nearly in every match in Tiers higher than 5 there is one or two players

1. No
  2. Yes, but does not matter. Reports are like a valve to release pressure
  3. You can report other players too, otherwise: no, you cannot
  4. Not instructions. Players expect from other players that they know how to play. Moving a slow ship across the whole map without being able to support the team is not the best move. People complain about that.
  5. They cannot handle their frustration

Players
3,158 posts
19,572 battles

A. Don't worry, it means nothing

B. The reason of the report doesn't matter either, it's all puffed up air

C. There's no need to defend yourself against air

D. We all know better, you included (integrity, honesty, rightness :Smile_sceptic:)

E. It's online gaming, just like the real world there's assholes everywhere (/points to self)

[MORIA]
Players
7,498 posts
37,194 battles
22 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

find most players of this game not too bad but there are always a few idiots out there who usually play badly and are extremely rude in Chat

Some are even good but they think they're fleet admirals and give orders. I did ignore him and the guy came back and torped me, these were older times and torps did almost full dmg so we both died. Looked at his stats and he's a unicuum in most ships having 2.8k PR and 70% WR... 

Guess Ill die 21072019132442.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
1,796 posts
19,006 battles
23 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Some are even good but they think they're fleet admirals and give orders. I did ignore him and the guy came back and torped me, these were older times and torps did almost full dmg so we both died. Looked at his stats and he's a unicuum in most ships having 2.8k PR and 70% WR... 

Guess Ill die 21072019132442.jpg

Had the same thing happen to me once probably was the same guy. Mind you only upside was yes I didn't play well that match but he played way worse. 

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,498 posts
37,194 battles
1 minute ago, lovelacebeer said:

Had the same thing happen to me once probably was the same guy. Mind you only upside was yes I didn't play well that match but he played way worse. 

Some players like this think that having supreme stats give them the opportunity to act like commanders to give orders and "punish" those who don't obey, even at the cost of their own ship. Good thing WG changed the TK system. 

• Cool 1

Players
1,796 posts
19,006 battles
2 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Some players like this think that having supreme stats give them the opportunity to act like commanders to give orders and "punish" those who don't obey, even at the cost of their own ship. Good thing WG changed the TK system. 

Thats exactly what happened to me, he sailed all the way across the map to come over and punish myself and the other guys on my flank for not doing what he wanted. Guess he felt he is Nelson reborn.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this