6 comments in this topic

[KOKOS]
Players
160 posts

Hello

What should I chose?

Manual Fire Control for AA Armament  OR Advanced Firing Training

This is my last 4 points on my Commander, witch of this to is the "Best" chose on my Yoshino AA-defence

[AAO]
Players
1,597 posts
21,623 battles

MAA if you are that desparate for more dakka.
AFT is utterly useless as an AA-skill nowadays.

[THESO]
Players
9,071 posts
46,273 battles

AFT is waste of 4 points on Yoshino, basically today only to increase main gun range for Atlanta/Flint and gunboat DDs. In the near future also for Smolensk and Colbert. Plus for secondary builds. 

Best AA skill for today is manual AA. 

Players
10,893 posts
12,599 battles
4 hours ago, Lord_Solidus said:

What about Basic Firing Training??

I really need to buff my AA, I alway get pickt on (by CV players)

zero multiplied by 1.1 is still zero.  And Yoshie is one of preferable targets due to size and lack of maneuverability for torpedoes, lack of HE resistant armor for rockets and bombs as well exposed citadel for AP bombs

MAA and actually using sectors is your go to AA skill for now, time will tell how "reworked" Sector mechanics will work post 0.8.7, should they go live.

Players
8,474 posts
9,441 battles
15 hours ago, Panocek said:

zero multiplied by 1.1 is still zero.  And Yoshie is one of preferable targets due to size and lack of maneuverability for torpedoes, lack of HE resistant armor for rockets and bombs as well exposed citadel for AP bombs

MAA and actually using sectors is your go to AA skill for now, time will tell how "reworked" Sector mechanics will work post 0.8.7, should they go live.

Yoshino's AA is not zero. It's decent. The ship's reaction to AP bombs is not. But you aren't going to have much better luck in a Hindenburg, Zao, Henri or Moskva.

Overall, don't bother with AA skill. Yoshino's base AA is high enough that stupid people will lose their planes reliably without investment and those who can devastate you will do so anyway.

Sign in to follow this