You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lifer2000k

cruiser detecting destroyer without mod

52 comments in this topic

[_VR_]
Players
10 posts
6,736 battles

ok today i  was in a game in z46 destoyer, last 1 left on team ,and decided to go wide and doing so ran into a minotaur not in smoke in the middle of the open waters He dected me before i seen him at 5km and after only he started shooting me i had engaged him thinking he was a destoyer they had left but nope .

This is 2nd time it's happerned recently last time i was in a shimmy and a buffalo got within 5km .

Is this a bugg or a cheat ?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,277 posts
19,192 battles
3 minutes ago, Lifer2000k said:

Neither. It's you not paying attention to the map. Something else spotted you. Upload a replay.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,511 posts
14,588 battles
4 minutes ago, Lifer2000k said:

ok today i  was in a game in z46 destoyer, last 1 left on team ,and decided to go wide and doing so ran into a minotaur not in smoke in the middle of the open waters He dected me before i seen him at 5km and after only he started shooting me i had engaged him thinking he was a destoyer they had left but nope .

This is 2nd time it's happerned recently last time i was in a shimmy and a buffalo got within 5km .

He came from behind an island or out of smoke.

Beta Tester
3,342 posts
14,828 battles
Just now, Lifer2000k said:

nope not in smoke and the minotaur had used his like just before

How did you know that he had used his smoke? Maybe because he came out of it? 

Beta Tester
3,342 posts
14,828 battles
1 minute ago, Lifer2000k said:

out in the middle of water  no island to hide behind

You know he does not have to be in the smoke to hide behind it? Works like an island. 

[_VR_]
Players
10 posts
6,736 battles

there was no smoke around me and he had been firing from the smoke 40 seconds before which was like 12km away and it wasn't the only destroyer which was left cus he was too far from the smoke

6,235 posts
10,704 battles

Be that as it may: Without at replay there's little we here can do but speculate.

Since that game took place today, the replay should still be in your replays folder.

• Cool 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

give us the replay already so we can tell you which part you missed or misinterpreted :fish_sleep:

Oh also, just out of curiosity, which mod were you referring to in the title that you thought would make a difference here?

• Cool 1

[_VR_]
Players
10 posts
6,736 battles

smoke wasn't between me and him , we was both out in the open waters  i hadn't smoked , and he had just used his , he detected me before i had him at 5.8km until i spotted him and like 5km , and no he didn't use his hydro cus u get the icon ,

[RNSF]
Players
1,401 posts
15,165 battles
2 minutes ago, Lifer2000k said:

there was no smoke around me and he had been firing from the smoke 40 seconds before which was like 12km away and it wasn't the only destroyer which was left cus he was too far from the smoke

It will be easier if you give us the replay file... 

Ask for more details of how to find it if you do not know. 

• Cool 3

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

In 99.9% of these cases the problem sits at the keyboard.

a flat 100% of cases presented on the forums, as far as I can recall...

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
10,378 posts
9,122 battles

Ok so couple of things here:

- You are wrong and missed something, if you show us the replay, we can tell you and you can learn to get better

- You are right, he is cheating. Only with the replay can WG do something against that Cheat.

win-win either way?

So just give the replay

• Cool 6
  • Bad 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
12 minutes ago, Lifer2000k said:

sorry can't give replay isn't turned on

Unless you deliberatly disabled it, it is always recording a replay. The last 30 are stored in your games installation folder.

• Cool 1

Players
2,307 posts

Okay, you have said that you were the last member of your team alive with your Z-46.

How many of the enemy team were left alive?

Also, have you taken into account that the Minotaur had radar and had an ally smoking for him? Not being on the enemy team means you cannot be certain of anything.

If you had opened fire he would have immediately been able to locate you without you being able to see him if he was beyond his concealment range and Minotaur can move pretty fast to close down a target..

Just sounds like a typical last stand, you are so fixated on surviving if their are multiple opponents, it is impossible to be alert to 100% of the danger...