You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrHappydiamond

THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR

34 comments in this topic

Players
42 posts
7,025 battles

Goodevening.

So I was playing some ranked games and suddenly, during one of those, I had a Fletcher player in my team. Immediatly after the game started he sailed to the north, camping behind an island in A5 (Trident map). Our Alaska then sailed towards his position to ram him and "push" him till the cap zone, but the fletcher torped him, leaving him with 10k hp and then (the Fletcher player) constantly rammed our Alaska. 

I wanted to post the replay, but If I do I'd get a warning for shaming (ffs).

I wanted to hear your opinion,

Best regards.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles
2 minutes ago, MrHappydiamond said:

I wanted to post the replay

Don't need to post the replay. Send it to support.

Else there's little we in the forums can do about that.

• Cool 5

Beta Tester
3,758 posts
4,137 battles

My opinion?

If you have a replay, then by all means send it to support. If you don't, let the automatic team killer system handle it.

In either case, move on. This is a sad story of two players behaving badly against each other and their team, hopefully going pink in the process. Just play another game, and hope you never see them again.

[DD537]
Players
1,403 posts
18,767 battles

If someone is constantly doing that this one will end in co-op. 

Children, drunked and drugged people have different definition for fun. 

I know it's frustrating but just move on. 

If you want to vent, just report them in the support section under proper violation category. They may end banned for few days. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,989 posts
11,824 battles
58 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

This is a sad story of two players behaving badly against each other and their team, hopefully going pink in the process.

I wouldnt say two. The Alaska player actually dragging his camping saboteur áss into the capzone forcefully actually has my sympathy.

@WG: Can we having towing cables to use on BBs? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 6

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
8 minutes ago, havaduck said:

towing cables  to use on BBs

as in, to tow Yamatos and the like to less than 25km from the enemy? Yeah I can dig that idea...

• Cool 4
  • Funny 5

Players
3,118 posts

many dds are behaving strangely lately both in ranked and in randoms. It seems like the meta changed or new people came in but the games are turning more and more erratic and incredulous. Difficult to keep your head cool when u see stuff like this but nothin can be done. It's a crazy season.

[SCRUB]
Players
4,184 posts
24,228 battles
46 minutes ago, havaduck said:

I wouldnt say two. The Alaska player actually dragging his camping saboteur áss into the capzone forcefully actually has my sympathy.

@WG: Can we having towing cables to use on BBs? :Smile_trollface:

Quite difficult to tell without proper knowledge of the situation.

Maybe the DD used smoke for his allies and was waiting for it to reload before entering a cap.

Whatever the scenario, the action of the Alaska cost their team two ships (instead of just one).

I can get really frustrated when being pushed or blocked by other players, especially if its intentional.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,800 posts
6,951 battles

A couple of clan mates have pushed afk DD's into a cap before....

Tow ropes - reminds me of WoT and pushing slow tanks towards where they want to be :)

• Cool 3

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,846 posts
25,717 battles
Před 2 hodinami MrHappydiamond řekl/a:

Goodevening.

So I was playing some ranked games and suddenly, during one of those, I had a Fletcher player in my team. Immediatly after the game started he sailed to the north, camping behind an island in A5 (Trident map). Our Alaska then sailed towards his position to ram him and "push" him till the cap zone, but the fletcher torped him, leaving him with 10k hp and then (the Fletcher player) constantly rammed our Alaska. 

I wanted to post the replay, but If I do I'd get a warning for shaming (ffs).

I wanted to hear your opinion,

Best regards.

That is normal. Actual player base of WoWs is a sad joke. I'm playing since alpha and i can compare. Two years ago bad player looks like WR 46-48%, 35k avg dmg and PR about 600.
Today i'm glad when i have him in team instead actual classic player with WR 35-39%, 15k avg dmg and PR  about 200.
There isn't any will from WG to make it better. They like these guys like yours Fletcher was.

• Cool 1

Players
6,338 posts
13,102 battles
41 minutes ago, lup3s said:

Quite difficult to tell without proper knowledge of the situation.

Maybe the DD used smoke for his allies and was waiting for it to reload before entering a cap.

Whatever the scenario, the action of the Alaska cost their team two ships (instead of just one).

I can get really frustrated when being pushed or blocked by other players, especially if its intentional.

Your torps. Your fault.

The Fletcher should have just reported the Alaska.

And the DD having used his smoke right at the start of the map before enemies even got to within spotting distance is not one of the current missions, so either the DD potatoed or the DD did not use his smoke for his teammates.

I mean, what nerves, torping a teammate because of a ram that takes maybe 20 or 30 hp off of him? I've been rammed twice in the same battle by the same BB player while in my DD (2nd time he literally pushed me into enemy torps so I died) and then pretended his german was not sufficient to understand my english with.

You really come across as a DD apologist here dude.

[THESO]
Players
9,071 posts
46,273 battles
58 minutes ago, TheComedian1983 said:

That is normal. Actual player base of WoWs is a sad joke. I'm playing since alpha and i can compare. Two years ago bad player looks like WR 46-48%, 35k avg dmg and PR about 600.
Today i'm glad when i have him in team instead actual classic player with WR 35-39%, 15k avg dmg and PR  about 200.
There isn't any will from WG to make it better. They like these guys like yours Fletcher was.

I saw some having 4-5 k battles with average 35 PR.... :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2
  • Angry 1

[SCRUB]
Players
4,184 posts
24,228 battles
5 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Your torps. Your fault.

And the DD having used his smoke right at the start of the map before enemies even got to within spotting distance is not one of the current missions, so either the DD potatoed or the DD did not use his smoke for his teammates.

I mean, what nerves, torping a teammate because of a ram that takes maybe 20 or 30 hp off of him? I've been rammed twice in the same battle by the same BB player while in my DD (2nd time he literally pushed me into enemy torps so I died) and then pretended his german was not sufficient to understand my english with.

??????

Agree, your torps, your fault ... although I assume the DD in question deliberately torped the Alaska.

No idea what this has to do with "DD apologist"?

1 camping DD = 1 ship less for the team; Alaska went to ram the DD into the cap and got torped for it (big surprise ... toxic behaviour is usually responded with toxic behaviour) = 2 ships less for the team.

I disapprove of either player's behaviour, as neither player behaved correctly; but the Alaska should have been the smarter of the two and just leave such a "special" player alone - I mean ... is it really that surreal the (camping) DD torped him after being pushed? 

• Cool 2

Players
42 posts
7,025 battles
1 ora fa, NothingButTheRain ha scritto:

Your torps. Your fault.

Wut? Alaska could have pushed with us, but apart from that he didnt deserve any reports. Also i see some of you are talking about smoke, what? Noone has mentioned It :p 

Ill try to explain It better. The map was trident, and the Fletcher immediatly started sailing towards the A line, till he reached A5 and went afk behind the Island. Just look at a trident map image, that'll be easier. Alaska then went to try to "drag" him into a cap, but he got torped and Fletcher started ramming him too. 

P.S. I've sent a ticket to the player support and they replied they couldnt do anything (as I expected)

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,457 posts
13,547 battles

Yup, just like the alsace player on our team who sailed to the border until everyone was dead on our team and then came in to fight at the end. Really cool that these types of people are allowed to exist in this game, let alone breathe and steal our air. Would it be so bad if we threw them off a cliff to rid the earth of their vile selfishness and drain on our hard efforts? WG won't do anything and their report system is fubar, I'm currently on my 4th chatban for some mystery reason other than seeing my karma points dive after games when I kill people in ranked. Now I can't talk to anyone for 10 days, how stupid is that? WG truly inspire zero confidence in this...

• Bad 1

Players
230 posts
7,639 battles
3 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

WG won't do anything and their report system is fubar, I'm currently on my 4th chatban for some mystery reason other than seeing my karma points dive after games when I kill people in ranked. Now I can't talk to anyone for 10 days, how stupid is that? WG truly inspire zero confidence in this...

same xd, haven't even typed anything in the chat, and boom, next day a week chat ban, like dafuq. wg stupidity at its finest, cv rework has showed us how much they know about the actuall game they are making and its players

• Cool 1

[_OPC_]
Players
454 posts
17,342 battles
4 hours ago, TheComedian1983 said:

You mean like this one? :)

WG_supporters.thumb.jpg.37747d48f2d0462f218d04cbc2582bae.jpg

How the :etc_swear: is this even possible?

human being

a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

No way it is an account owned by human being.,,

At least it knows how to use credit card...

• Cool 1

Players
3,114 posts
16,653 battles
9 minutes ago, morgoroth said:

WG_supporters.thumb.jpg.37747d48f2d0462f218d04cbc2582bae.jpg

human being

a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Common, he's just a slow learner, he'll be good by 700 000 battles.:Smile_trollface:

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
23 minutes ago, morgoroth said:

human being

pfff that one is entirely harmless and normal... 25k average? I've seen a LOT worse, and that was exclusively in their T10 ships...

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,457 posts
13,547 battles
1 hour ago, morgoroth said:

human being

I've seen a fair few in the mid 30%ers. It's simply unbelievable that 'things' (not people) like this actually exist and breathe on their own. You know, there is ZERO hope for humanity on this planet. These intellectually challenged things are going to breed and breed and breed. Someone close to average I get, but so far down the ability tree? Maybe they have valid reasons, like severe learning difficulties - this I could also understand - but they speak and swear at you when you call them out and so on. I have little tolerance for stupidity, little tolerance for people 'choosing' to play a team game and then doing everything but teamplay. I cannot understand it.....but I can blame WG for their lack of foresight and inability to earlier on establish some sort of a filter preventing anyone that low from playing randoms...

Players
5,398 posts
24,445 battles

Yup - Fletcher should report himself. For passive play and not spotting, so beeing useless. When Alaska give him a friendly help, he tried to kill his own team player.

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles
12 hours ago, philjd said:

A couple of clan mates have pushed afk DD's into a cap before....

You see, they are not really afk. They are just waiting for the team to move up so they can fall in behind.

Generally if you do start ramming them, they'll start their engines within 2 seconds and move...

So pushing forward has its merits.

• Cool 2