Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Tokens

15 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,536 posts
19,163 battles

I'm sitting currently at 240 tokens and can unlock 200 hundred more.

I collected all containers providing coal and the camos for the french DDs.

Which means, i'm gonna be 60 short to unlock the TVIII camo.

Unless i get lucky and get one or both of the missing french DDs (T VII and VIII)i can either stop grinding tokens or i can buy containers.

So, my question is, do premium containers drop tokens?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,357 posts
6 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

nope, neither normal nor premium containers drop tokens

[CAIN]
Players
4,536 posts
19,163 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

nope, neither normal nor premium containers drop tokens

thx m8! Oh well, i guess i have to get lucky then...

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,120 battles

no they dont , they might drop missions for the missing DD's which then give you combatat missions for 250... very long odds and not worth it imo

[BBMM]
Players
6,179 posts
8,122 battles

Some 'events' are actually worth it, depending if you like the ship(s) or not.

I didn't like the Russian BBs, nevertheless you could grind a Murmansk or a captain or get something worthwhile.

This one... well.. as I'm not any good with DDs these certainly would be a challenge, so no.

And IMO there's nothing worthwhile this time.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,536 posts
19,163 battles
26 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Some 'events' are actually worth it, depending if you like the ship(s) or not.

I didn't like the Russian BBs, nevertheless you could grind a Murmansk or a captain or get something worthwhile.

This one... well.. as I'm not any good with DDs these certainly would be a challenge, so no.

And IMO there's nothing worthwhile this time.

I did it for two things, namely the boxes you could buy for tokens that offered Coal, and in second line for the camos.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,627 posts
42,819 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I did it for two things, namely the boxes you could buy for tokens that offered Coal, and in second line for the camos.

The stream missions can give a few more containers.

I wait to use my tokens until I have got all the free containers. 

[BBMM]
Players
6,179 posts
8,122 battles

Well  I just got Salem so will be a while before I'll spend coal again,

and not much interesting in arsenal anyway... but indeed coal is a thing.

The other events had more interesting stuff though: weekend premium time, and such.

But I guess, to each his own.

[MORIA]
Players
290 posts
36,824 battles

If you don't have all the relevant tech tree ships in port AND have millions of credits, buy some ships back and knock the token flakes off those ships? I mean, you 60 tokens short...

• Cool 1

Players
1,277 posts
19,192 battles
4 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

They drop FR DD mission, which, upon completion, gives you 250 tokens

3 hours ago, Padds01 said:

they might drop missions for the missing DD's which then give you combatat missions for 250... very long odds and not worth it imo

I got 3 FR DD mission, 2 out of premium ones, one out of regular one.

Oh that reminded me @Jethro_Grey... if you finish the french destroyer event, you'll get sciroco, which also has a 250 token mission.

[CAIN]
Players
4,536 posts
19,163 battles
54 minutes ago, Durin_VI said:

If you don't have all the relevant tech tree ships in port AND have millions of credits, buy some ships back and knock the token flakes off those ships? I mean, you 60 tokens short...

I do have most tech tree ships. The only ones missing are the T VIII - T X RU BBs and the T VIII and T X RN CVs. I don’t have enough free XP do skip any of them.

48 minutes ago, quickr said:

Oh that reminded me @Jethro_Grey... if you finish the french destroyer event, you'll get sciroco, which also has a 250 token mission.

I got the T V and T VI French DDs out of standard containers from a mission. I bought the Sciroco since I wasn’t sure I would make it in time. All I want now is one more french DD to unlock the missing 60 tokens. Sadly, i‘m too broke to buy Doubloons, or premium containers. :Smile_sceptic:

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,120 battles
12 hours ago, quickr said:

well grats , makes you a lucky one , but just because someone wins the lottery every week doesnt really mean its good odds. and as they wont tell us the odds it must be odds they think we wont like , and they have to be bad or there would be no point using gambling style mechanic instead of just letting us buy what we want at a declared price.

Players
1,277 posts
19,192 battles
12 minutes ago, Padds01 said:

well grats , makes you a lucky one , but just because someone wins the lottery every week doesnt really mean its good odds. and as they wont tell us the odds it must be odds they think we wont like , and they have to be bad or there would be no point using gambling style mechanic instead of just letting us buy what we want at a declared price.

Nowhere did i say he should buy container or gamble i just stated that those containers can drop FR DD mission, and by playing FR DD he can get 250 tokens.

I didn't buy a single premium container nor do i intend to. I was gifted few and won one or two on a giveaway.

Beta Tester
1,939 posts
11,841 battles

Anyone knows if there will be more possiblility to earn in next update? Im sitting on 250 so I was wondering if I should buy the premium cammo for the T6 Geupard, or if theres a chance to earn more next update so I can buy the higher tier ones?

[SHAFT]
Players
10,378 posts
9,122 battles
2 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Anyone knows if there will be more possiblility to earn in next update? Im sitting on 250 so I was wondering if I should buy the premium cammo for the T6 Geupard, or if theres a chance to earn more next update so I can buy the higher tier ones?

I think it ends with this update. Collecting those things from ships ends on the 20th, and the missions end on 26th? or something like that.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this