Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Salentine

clan bases, next?

11 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
3,109 posts
14,762 battles

i haven't seen anything for a while about what buildings might come next, we've built everything and have 140+k coal in reserve (i'm sure some of the better clans will have considerably more) what do you guys think might be the next buildings we might get?

[CATS]
Players
28,893 posts
15,116 battles

Not sure.

A fully fitted out clan base is already very powerful.

Maybe they give some temporary bonus or an option to covert oil to coal and give it to players.

[CAIN]
Players
4,823 posts
20,082 battles

Brothels and medical facilities. 

The NTC is only the first step to drain resources from players, the next step is to introduce brothels and medical facilities. 

The virtual sailors of your ship have needs too, so they go to the brothels and pay lots of credits for hoe's and then go to the sickbay and cure the STDs they got from the hookers for doubloons.

Without the cure, your sailors perform 25% less and so you're required to keep the cash flow running. /s

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,058 posts
6,308 battles
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

The NTC is only the first step to drain resources from players, the next step is to introduce brothels and medical facilities. 

The virtual sailors of your ship have needs too, so they go to the brothels and pay lots of credits for hoe's and then go to the sickbay and cure the STDs they got from the hookers for doubloons.

Without the cure, your sailors perform 25% less and so you're required to keep the cash flow running. /s

Because of that I use the "Ocean Harbour". That sailors can go nowhere and stay on the ship. Allways ready to pick up a fight (and because of that, they perform 10% better.)

[CAIN]
Players
4,823 posts
20,082 battles
21 minutes ago, Spartan_93 said:

Because of that I use the "Ocean Harbour". That sailors can go nowhere and stay on the ship. Allways ready to pick up a fight (and because of that, they perform 10% better.)

Keep them away from Dolphins tho...

Players
1,992 posts
19,731 battles

For those of us who use the Japanese theamed port does that mean we get Geisha and tea houses?

In all seriousness though it's very likely a new set of buildings will appear to assist with the NTC or design whatever, but unless they think of new currencies or rewards it's hard to think what buildings they could create.  

Still I have no doubt they will think of something maybe a building that increases your chances of getting super containers ;)

Players
1,992 posts
19,731 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Clearly you have been to Portsmouth 

• Funny 1

Players
445 posts

Intelligence Center, so we can understand the stupidity of WG running Ranked, Savo Island and Naval Battles at the same time ?

• Funny 3

[F_M_B]
Beta Tester
1,058 posts
6,308 battles
24 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

In all seriousness though it's very likely a new set of buildings will appear to assist with the NTC or design whatever, but unless they think of new currencies or rewards it's hard to think what buildings they could create.  

Still I have no doubt they will think of something maybe a building that increases your chances of getting super containers ;)

Maybe something like a resetted line gets additional Xp. At max level about +100%, that would be nice.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,568 battles
53 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

but unless they think of new currencies or rewards it's hard to think what buildings they could create.  

Well, I am surprised they didnt gate coupons behind this:

Printing plant: Fist few levels give things like coupons for flags, camos etc. in a certain interval, Midrange gives upgrades and the final one is for ships. You could even think of each one having additional levels and only lets say level 3 of the ship-almanach gives you a ship-coupon every 6 months ....

Sign in to follow this