Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Legend__md

Bad Luck Ship or Weekend MM Problem?

9 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,839 battles

Last weekend i got tirpitz and used my same build and captain with bismark, so here are results,

bt1.thumb.png.1abaed25f0fef675ab65d20b925c0279.png

only difference between two is tirpitz mostly played weekend

[RODS]
Players
1,332 posts
7,283 battles

Looks like u are being more agressive with the Tirp, u have higher damage, trying to torp ?  

[SHAFT]
Players
10,238 posts
9,063 battles

Probably a bit luckier with the Bismarck and a bit of bad luck with the Tirpitz. 50 games is still kinda low to get a good picture for a specific ship. Every win/loss makes a big difference, you have 30 wins with Tirpitz and 40 with Bismarck. Imagine you play 10 more games each, and you win 8-9 with Tirpitz but only a couple in Bismarck... they would be much closer together fast.

5 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

Looks like u are being more agressive with the Tirp, u have higher damage, trying to torp ?  

Could be, that his teams are worse so he has more opportunities to get more damage.

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,839 battles
2 saat önce, Ronchabale dedi:

actually my bismarck play is more agressive duo to her hdyro and better aa, you can push solo with bismarck but in tirpitz you depend on your teammates more. Tirpitz damage is probably more bacause i got bismarck first and  get used to with her playstlye than i got tirpitz. After tirpitz experience i start to thinking no matter how good i play mm decide win/lost at weekend,

[RODS]
Players
1,332 posts
7,283 battles
14 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

50 games is still kinda low to get a good picture for a specific ship. Every win/loss makes a big difference, you have 30 wins with Tirpitz and 40 with Bismarck. Imagine you play 10 more games each, and you win 8-9 with Tirpitz but only a couple in Bismarck... 

Yeah, 50 (ish) games is a bit too low

[1701]
Players
37 posts
7,839 battles
1 saat önce, ColonelPete dedi:

There is no weekend MM problem.

maybe is maybe isnt i dont know but i am %100 sure about that weekend players communicate less than weekdays and more saltier,

[CATS]
Players
27,243 posts
14,525 battles
1 minute ago, Legend__md said:

maybe is maybe isnt i dont know but i am %100 sure at weekend players communicate less than weekdays and more saltier,

Your performance is always relative to the other players.

As long as your skill is stable:

• you perform worse, the stronger the other players are
  • you perform better, the worse the other players are

Battles in which you get 10 kills are only possible when enemy and teammates are rubbish.

Players
2,919 posts

I play around 10-15% wr in weekends almost always due to frustration mainly (i m easily bothered and then it takes me a couple of drinks and a cig to calm down) and 60-65% during the week. MM is a factor where it makes me frustrated and by the time I remember to focus on me and not the team the weekend is over but it is what it is. I think it has an affect to my health so I have to keep it checked. But as it has been mentioned a lot it prob works just fine. Being inebriated from start is also a very good potential solution to this and I'm only half joking. Then again teams I had today are probably way ahead of me in that department haha :D :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this